BHEL Chennai Recruitment 2019 80 Supervisor Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruiting 80 candidates to fill their Supervisor job in Supervisor. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BHEL Chennai job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Chennai) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in BHEL Chennai. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Apply Online for 80 Engineer & Supervisor Posts in BHEL, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on a Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited from 06 Feb 2019 to 18 Feb 2019 for 80 vacancies.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Chennai) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 80 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 80
Engineer (FTA-Civil) – 21
Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 59
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Chennai) job opportunities.
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engg. OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates + Minimum of 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area: Experience: Execution of Civil and structural works in Infrastructure Industries such as Power Plants, Steel, Cement, Refineries, Petro-chemical or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects. Experience in Execution of RCC & Steel Construction, Piling and Foundation works for installation of plant / factory / refineries etc. Experience in Project Management of Civil. Capabilities: Project Execution capabilities with good ability on problem solving, time and resource management and decision making. Good Computer knowledge on MS Office, Auto CAD. Note: Experience in Power Sector is preferable
Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Minimum of 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area: Experience: Experience in execution of Civil and structural works in Infrastructure Industries such as Power Plants, Steel, Cement, Refineries, Petro-chemical or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects. Experience in Project Management of Civil. Capabilities: People Management and Project Execution capability. Focus on Time and Resource Management. Good Computer knowledge/skills.
Note: Experience in Power Sector is preferable.
To apply Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 34 Years
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Gen/ OBC ₹200
SC/ ST/ PH candidates Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Chennai) 80 Supervisor Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Engineer (FTA-Civil) – Rs. 62,100 per month
Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – Rs. 34,680 Per Month
For consideration, eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview will be done in the ratio 1:10 on the basis of qualifying marks in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline (By Post)
Eligible candidates may apply online at BHEL's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2019 to 18 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.bhel.com/.
- Go to "Career With BHEL > Current Job Opening" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Click here to Apply".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self-certified copies of all the relevant documents in support of date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate, PH certificate (if applicable), J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest pay slip etc. to
Addl.General Manager(HR) BHEL,
Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building,
Anna Salai, Chennai-600035.
The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 25 Feb 2019.
The envelop comprising the above documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)” as the case may be.
1. Aadhar Card/ Class 10 Certificate / Passport for Date of Birth/ DOB certificate.
2. Category Certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) on Government prescribed format. OBC Certificate should be dated on or after 01st January, 2018 and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) status in the prescribed format, ‘Income and Asset of the Family’ Certificate in the prescribed format (as available in our website) for candidates applying under EWSs category obtained from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, valid Physically Challenged certificate, Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen if applicable.
3. Mark Sheets of all semesters/years in support of educational qualification
4. Degree certificate for Graduation / Post Graduation.
5. If claiming age relaxation as candidates from J&K, relevant certificate.
6. Candidates are required to produce duly stamped Medical certificate in relation to their disability from Govt. Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment exchange for the Handicapped.
Starting Date to Apply Online 06 Feb 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online 18 Feb 2019
Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL - PSSR, Chennai 25 Feb 2019
Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL - PSSR, Chennai from far flung areas 04 Mar 2019
Official Website: http://www.bhel.com/
Notification 2019: click here
Post a Comment