OPSC Recruitment 2019 221 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply 221 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts invites Online applications for recruitment of 221 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.opsc.gov.in on or before 14.01.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, are given Below.
Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha
Number of Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancies to be filled in Odisha Public Service Commission on temporary basis is 221.
Category wise segregation of vacancies given below
Ayurvedic Medical Officer
UR – 72 (24-w)
SEBC – 05 (02-w)
SC – 33 (11-w)
ST – 111 (37-w)
A Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognised by the Central Council of Indian Medicine and he/she must have registered himself/herself under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
Main Job Chart: To treat the patients in the Government Ayurvedie Dispensaries/Hospitals and work entrusted by Government from time to time.
Candidate should be between 21 to 32 years of age.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer shall be made on the basis of written test (Objective type- Multiple Choice Questions) and career marking. The career marking will be for 30% (10% each ror class 10m, class 12"' and BAMS) and 70% for written test. The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 marks each with a duration of one & half hour for each paper. No negative marking system will be followed in the written examination in case of wrong response (answer).
Candidates who want to apply for the position will have to pay Rs 500/- only. Candidate belonging to SC/ST of Odisha and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of this fee.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Selected candidates will get pay in the level 10 of 44,900 (P.B. – 2 in the pre-revised scale of pay of ₹9,300-34,800 + G.P. ₹4,600)
How To Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1. Applications are invited online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the Website http://www.opsc.gov.in) from 14.12.2018 to 14.01.2019 .Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following available at OPSC portal. (i) Instruction to fill up online application. (ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Iland Thumb Impression.
2. Candidates arc requested to upload the scanned image of latest passm»rt size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and must be clearly identifiable / visible, Otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
3. Candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers. 'lhe candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website Of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination centre for admission to the nce will be madc on this Score. (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 16 OF 2018-19)
1. H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council; Intermediate+2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
2. B.A.M.S. Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University;
3. Mark-lists in support of all the aforesaid examinations (i.e. H.S.C. to B.A.M.S. Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned BoaWCouncil/University;
4. Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with online application fonn. Housemanship Completion Certificate;
5. Medical Registration Certificate under the Odisha State Council Of Ayurvedic OPSC copy Of Challan showing payment Of fee, wherever applicable.
6. Aadhaar Card Certificates of conduct from the Principal/Proctor/Dean or Professor in charge of Teaching Depadment of the College or University in which he/she last studied; Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.Cs. /S.TS. /S.E.B,Cs., wherever applicable (Please see Note-I);
7. Required Odia pass Certificate up to M.E. School Standard, wherever applicable. Discharge Certificates issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. Ex-Servicemen must submit an affidavit undertaking that he has not been appointed against any civil post after retirement from military service; wherever applicable: Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board wherever applicable;
8. Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board wherever applicable;
9. Sports Certificate issued by the Director of Sports Odisha; wherever applicable. If a candidate claims to possess qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification, the rule/authority (with number and date) under which it is so treated, must be furnished with the Application Form
Opening Date of Application: December 14, 2018
Closing Date of Application: January 14, 2019 till 11:59 PM
Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form: Click Here