SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2018 30 Paramedical Staff Posts
SAIL Rourkela invites Online Application for the post of 30 Neuro technologist (Trainee), Sister Tutor (S-3), Nursing Sister (Trainee) Posts. SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Jobs Notification 2018 Released.
SAIL Rourkela Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Neuro technologist (Trainee) - 01
2. Sister Tutor (S-3) - 05
3. Nursing Sister (Trainee) - 24
Eligibility Criteria (As on 04.12.2018)
As per the recent SAIL Rourkela notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification& Age Limit for the Paramedical Staff job has given below.
1. Neuro technologist (Trainee)
B.Sc. (Neurotechnology) with 01 (one) year postqualification clinical experience in a hospital.
2. Sister Tutor (S-3)
M.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration after intermediate or 10+2 (Science) from a Govt. recognized institute and recognized by registration in Nursing Council of India/State Nursing Council.qualification working experience. B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & candidates must have 03 years post qualification experience.
3. Nursing Sister (Trainee)
B.Sc.(Nursing) from an institution Council of India Diploma of 03 (three) years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery registration in Nursing Council o Council experience in a hospital.
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Rourkela (Maharashtra)
- Selection Procedure: Skill Test (Written-Hindi/English), Interview
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Advt No.: 02/2018
- Advt. Dated on: 15.10.2018
Age Limit (As on 04.12.2018)
For Gen/ UR Candidates
· Neuro technologist (Trainee) - 18 - 30 years
· Sister Tutor (S-3) & Nursing Sister (Trainee) - 18 - 28 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
The salary designed as per the government rules which was given below
· Neuro technologist (Trainee) - Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
· Sister Tutor (S-3) & Nursing Sister (Trainee) - Rs. 10700 /-
· For Gen/ OBC - Rs.250/-
· For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking (Online) or Pay Offline
· The Written Test shall be conducted at Rourkela only. No request for change of examination centre shall be entertained.
· Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Skill Test/Trade Test will be intimated to eligible / short-listed candidates through E-mail/SMS and SAIL website.
· Height – 150cm(Male); 143cm(Female)
· Weight – 40Kgs(Male); 35Kgs(Female)
· Chest Measurement – 75cm & 79 cm on Expansion (Male); 70cm & 73 cm on Expansion (Female).
Distant Vision – 6/18 with or without glasses both eyes. In one-eyed vision person 6/12 in the healthy eye.
Near Vision – J2 or N8 for Desk work. Power of glasses not to exceed +4.0 D
Colour Vision – Not essential. Night Blindness will be a disqualification.
Hearing Parameter – Normal (Relaxable upto 30 db in speech frequency)
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions use following procedure given below to Apply Online:
· Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
· Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to submit Application: 05.11.2018
- Last Date to submit Application: 04.12.2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 04.12.2018
- Date of Exam: Jan/Feb 2019
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in