Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2018 225 Apprentices Posts
Deendayal Port Trust invites Online Application for the post of 225 Fitter, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Diesel, Electrician, Computer Operator and Administration Assistant, Wireman, Turner, Welder (Gas & Electric) Posts. Deendayal Port Trust Trade, Diploma & Graduate Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Released.
Candidates can fill the applications according to their post vacancy given below
For Trade Apprentices
1. Fitter - 15
2. Draughtsman (Civil) - 10
3. Mechanic Diesel -25
4. Electrician - 20
5. Computer Operator and Administration Assistant/ Programming and System Administration - 25
6. Wireman - 15
7. Turner - 10
8. Welder (Gas & Electric) – 10
9. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 05
For Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering
1. Mechanical Engineering - 10
2. Electrical Engineering - 10
3. Civil Engineering - 10
4. Electronics - 10
For Apprenticeship of Degree Engineering
1. Mechanical Engineering - 15
2. Electrical Engineering - 15
3. Civil Engineering - 15
4. Information Technology – 05
As per the recent Deendayal Port Trust notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification has been given below
1. Trade Apprentices - ITI in relevant Trade.
2. Technician Apprentices - Diploma in relevant Branch.
3. Graduate Apprentices - B.E./B.Tech in relevant Branch.
Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018) for Gen/ UR Candidate is 28 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Trade Apprentices – Rs. 350/ day (Stipend)
2. Technician Apprentices – Rs. 7313/ month (Stipend)
3. Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 10476/ month (Stipend)
The selection process will be listed below
1. Merit Listing
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions use following steps given below to Apply Online:
1: Log on to www.deendayalport.gov.in
2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
6: Ensure the information provided is correct
7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”
8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date – 25.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application – 26.11.2018
- Official Website : www.deendayalport.gov.in
- Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
Post a Comment