Apply Online for Scientist – F (Electrical) Post in NIOT, Tamil Nadu on Deputation Basis. Online Applications are invited by National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT).
Scientist – F (Electrical) : 01
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Maximum 56 years can apply, Other castes of OBC have a 3 years relaxation and SC/ST have 5 years of relaxation can apply for the above mentioned post vacancy.
It is a Central government job to be get placed in Chennai, TamilNadu.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Technology in relevant subject from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least First Class.
16 years experience in Research and Development, Survey, Planning, Administration, Supervision or training, etc., in the general field of ocean technology and engineering like power systems and underwater systems, control and guidance of underwater vehicles, underwater communications, design and development of electrical / electronics for underwater system etc.
For a period of 3 years and extendable as per Govt. of India Rules from officers under the Central Government or State Government or University or Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertaking or Semi Government, Autonomous Organizations possessing the educational qualification and experience and holding analogous posts or with 5 years regular service in Pay Level 13 (Pay Band-4 ₹ 37400-67000 with Grade Pay of ₹ 8700- of VI CPC) or with 8 years regular service in pay level 12 of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 (Pay Band-3 ₹ 15600- 39100 with Grade Pay of ₹ 7,600- or equivalent.
1. Written Exam
On the basis of above mentioned only selection process can occur.
The salary details of Scientists – F (Electrical) will be Rs. 1,31,100/- to Rs. 2,16,600/- will be given according to the government scale basis.
How to Apply
Mode to Apply – Both Online and Offline
Eligible candidates can apply online and follow the below steps
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Visit https://services.niot.res.in/IOAS/ENPRePrintOnlineApplication/Index
3. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
4. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
5. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
6. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
7. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take a print out of Online application for future use.
9. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with self-attested copies of the following certificates by to “the Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100”.
10. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 17 December 2018.
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Mark List
- Experience Certificate
- Publications Made/ Reprints of the Journal
- Caste Certificate and APAR for the last 5 years
- Starting Date to Apply Online - 26 Oct 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online - 10 Dec 2018 05:30 PM
- Last date for submission of Application Hard Copy - 17 Dec 2018
- Official website https://www.niot.res.in/