SER Recruitment 2019 192 Junior Clerk cum Typist Posts
RRC, Southern Eastern Railway Jobs Notification: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Southern Eastern Railway has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk cum Typist against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. SER full form is South Eastern Railway. It is one of the 17 railway zones in India and part of Eastern Railways.
The headquarters is located at West Bengal, India. It was formed in the year 1955. The SER Railway comprises Adra Railway Division, Chakradharpur, Kharagpur and Ranchi Railway Division. Every academic year a huge number of notifications release as per the notifications. Present, the SER Railway Recruitment 2019 has released. Officials are looking forward for capable candidates to fill 192 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for SER Railway Jr Clerk cum Typist Vacancy through offline mode. Applicants have to check eligibility criteria details from here. Candidates can refer the South Eastern Railway Jr Clerk cum Typist Notification 2019 from online website at ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
The applications can be submitted to the Personnel Officers of the concerned division before 9 January 2019. Candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, selection procedure, educational qualification etc. South Eastern Railway has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of 192 Junior clerk cum typists against GDCE Quota in South Eastern Railway, West Bengal. So, Interested and eligible applicants may submit the application form for this RRB Govt Jobs from and WB Govt Jobs 10th December 2018 to 09th January 2019. For more details applicants can check the official websitehttp://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/
Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist – 192 Posts
ADA – 28 Posts
CKP – 24 Posts
KGP – 36 Posts
KGP/ WS – 24 Posts
KGP/ Stores – 39 Posts
RNC – 02 Posts
Hd.Qrs./ GRC – 39 Posts
Applicants who have completed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 503. marks in the aggregate and Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English/25 w .p.m., Hindi on computer/typewriter or equivalent from a recognized Institute for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019.
Eligibility: Only serving regular/permanent Railway Employees of South Eastern Railway (Erstwhile Group-'D'), who are working in grade pay lower than the grade pay of the notified post (i.e. GP of Rs.1800/- in 6th CPC/Level-1 of 7th CPC) and all the serving regular Group 'C' such as J/Peon, Record Sorter etc. in GP Rs .1900/- 6th CPC/Level-2 of 7th CPC are eligible to apply for the post.
Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years as on 01st January 2019 and age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates is 03 years.
UR - 42, OBC - 45, SC/ST - 47
Only serving Regular/permanent Railway Employees of South Eastern Railway (Erstwhile Group-‘D’), who are working in grade pay lower than the grade pay of the notified post (i.e. GP of Rs.1800/- in 6th CPC/ Level-1 of 7th CPC) and all the serving regular Group ‘C’ such as J/Peon, Record Sorter etc. in GP Rs.1900/- i 6th CPC/ Level-2 of 7th CPC are eligible to apply
1. GDCE Quota is earmarked out of Direct Recruitment Vacancies. The standard of Written examination will be therefore similar to that conducted by RRB for open market candidates. The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning. The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Questions.
2. Written examination will be conducted ONLINE in computer(CBT). It will be informed separately through above website. There shall be negativ~marking in Written Examinations and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply
1. Eligible applicants should apply in prescribed format in their own handwriting as shown at Anexure-1. The last date for submission of filled-in application is 09.01.2019. The applicant should get his/her identity certified in the application by his immediate controlling supervisor. The applicant should directly send the application with all annexure and enclosures to the nominated Personnel Officer indicated at para-9 below by registered/speed post or submit in person. \
2. Where the applicant sends the application by registered speed post, railway administration will not be responsible for any postal delay. Where the applicant submits the application in person, an acknowledgement for receipt of applications would be given by the nominated Personnel Deptt. Official clearly mentioning date of its receipt duly fixing the office seal on the acknowledgement copy. Under any circumstances the application should reach the nominated Personnel Officer before office-closing time on 07.01.2019. There should be preferably nominated stickered boxes placed in the Personnel Department in Division/Workshop.
3. All applications, whether by post, or received in hand, shall be dropped in the box in the presence of the nominated official of the Personnel branch to ensure that no application is misplaced. A proper list may be maintained by the Personnel Branch containing the names and address of the applicant. Sr.DPO/DPO/SPO/WPO/ APO may nominate one staff of the Personnel Deptt. to personally adhere to the procedure stated above under the supervision of the nominated Personnel Officer.
1. 10 class or equivalent Board certificate in proof of date of birth;
2. SC/ST certificate and OBC (non creamy layer) certificate from appropriate civil authority for availing community reservation benefits (in the form.at meant for appointments to posts in Govt. Of India);
3. Certificates with mark lists in proof of possessing minimum education qualification prescribed for the post (at para-4 above.)
Address for sending applications:
a. Mechanical, Electrical, Stores department of HQ office - SPO(M&EL)/HQ/GRC, New Administrative Building, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43.
b. Medical department - SPO[HQ), 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-43
c. Operating, Commercial, S&T of HQ office - SPO(Traffic), GM Building, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43
d. Engineering, Personnel, Genl Administration of HQ office - APO(HQ)/GRC, GM Building, 11 , Garden Reach, Kolkata-43
e. ADA Division - Sr.DPO, Divl. Railway Manger's Office, SER DRM Building, Adra. West Bengal-723121.
f. CKP Division including SINI Workshop - Sr.DPO, Divl.Railway Manager's office, SER , Post Chakradharpur, Dist. West Singhbhum. Jharakhand 833102.
g. KGP Division - Sr.DPO, Divl. Railway Manager's Office, SER, Kharagpur, West Bengal-721301.
h. KGP Workshop - WPO/Kharagpur Workshop, Kharapur, West Bengal 721301.
i. KGP Stores - APO/Stores(GSD), Kharagpur, WB-721301.
j. Construction Organisation havinq lien in SER - SPO(Con)/SER, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43.
k. RE or Qanisation havinq lien in SER - SPO(REJ, 4/234, Convent Lane, Tanqra, Kolkata-700015.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.10.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 09.01.2019
Official Website: ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Download