NPCIL Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 13 Assistant Posts
Apply Online for 13 Assistant Grade I Posts in NPCIL, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) from 27 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM to 14 Dec 2018 till 05:00 PM for 13 vacancies. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released its notification for recruitment of 13 Assistant Grade -1. If you want to make a career with the NPCIL Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this NPCIL Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity. The last date to apply for this NPCIL Vacancy is 14 December 2018. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2018.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 22 commercial nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 6780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and 18 Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) including one 100 MW PHWR at Rajasthan which is owned by DAE, Government of India and two 1000 MW VVER reactor KKNPS-1&2, in this, latest addition to the fleet is the unit-2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Station, a 1000 MW VVER (Pressurised Water Reactor type), which has started its commercial operation on March 31, 2017. Currently NPCIL has Eight reactors under various stages of construction totaling 6200 MW capacity.
Pre-project activities at new sites, which were accorded ‘in principle' approval by the Government, have been initiated so as to enable early launch of projects at these sites. Being a responsible corporate citizen, NPCIL accomplishes CSR activities and implements projects related to Sustainable Development (SD). The company is compliance to Corporate Governance as per guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises (DPE).
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL Kalpakkam) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 13 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 13
Assistant Grade 1 (HR) – 05
Assistant Grade 1 (F&A) – 05
Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM) – 03
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL Kalpakkam) job opportunities.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks. Please refer para 6 for details of acceptable Bachelor Degree
2. Assistant Gr. 1 (F&A)
A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks. Please refer para 7 for details of acceptable Bachelor Degree.
3. Assistant Gr. 1 (C&MM)
A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks. Please refer para 8 for details of acceptable Bachelor Degree.
To apply Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Be between 21 years to 28 years
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL Kalpakkam) 13 Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Assistant Grade -1 – Rs.25, 500 /- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 4)
1. Selection Will be Based on Written Examination + Skill Test.
2. The Written Examination will be in two stages:
a. Stage-1- Preliminary Test (1 Hour Duration)
b. Stage-2- Advanced Test (2 Hours Duration)
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1. Applications will be accepted ON-LINE ONLY. The facility of on-line application will be opened from 27.11.2018 (10:00 hrs.) to 14.12.2018 (17:00 hrs.).
2 .For on-line submission of application, please visit the website www.npcil.nic.in and www.npcilcareers.co.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
3. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted on-line for each post. However, Written Examination will be conducted on the same day and time for all posts.
4. Candidates are advised to submit the on-line application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
5. A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website only.
6. The online application form will be available on the website from 27.11.2018 (10:00 Hrs.) to 14.12.2018 (17:00 Hrs).
7. It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualification details, experience details, percentage marks, email address, contact mobile number etc.) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying on-line.
8. Before applying online candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to take up the Written Examination/ Skill Test.
Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his/her case along with the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification/Skill Test with originals:-
a. SSLC/SSC/HSC Mark Sheet
b. Mark Sheets of (each year or each semester) UG Degree and Convocation/ Provisional Certificate.
c. Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications.
d. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must.
e. Computer Course Certificate of not less than 6 months duration.
f. Transfer Certificate (TC)
g. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly (if applicable).
h. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer – as applicable.
i. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government.
j. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
k. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD).
l. Certificate issued by Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchanges for the disabled (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such board), in respect of physically disabled persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post and unable to type.
Starting date for online application – 27 November 2018.
Last date for online application – 14 December 2018 till 05:00 PM.