Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 275 Apprentices Posts
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam [DAS (Vzg)] for (the Training Years 2019-20/21 batches in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 2014) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancy at 275 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 5th December 2018. Other details of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
The Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Apprentice School Visakhapatnam has announced the Notification to fill 275 ND Apprentice Vacancy 2018. Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Applications are invited from ITI qualified Indian National candidates for apprenticeship training in the following designated trades for a period of one/two years at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)] for the Training Years 2019-20/21 batches in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 2014.
Candidates who have passed SSC with ITI in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Vacancy 2018. The Steps to be followed for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Online Registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in are as provided in the below sections. Also, gather the further details of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 Notification in this article.
The Total Number for the post for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam is 275 for Apprentice Posts
Electronics Mechanic-25 Posts
Instrument Mechanic-08 Posts
Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-06 Posts
Painter (General)-14 Posts
Pattern Maker-03 Posts
R & A/C Mechanic-17 Posts
Welder (Gas & Electric)-20 Posts
Forger & Heat Treater-03 Posts
Mechanic (Diesel)-20 Posts
Sheet Metal Worker-28 Posts
Pipe Fitter-15 Posts
SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
For Gen/ UR Candidates: 01 Apr 1998 to 01 Apr 2005
Go through Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection of the candidates for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2018 will be on the basis of the performance in Written Exam, Interview & Medical Examination.
The Salary will be decided as per the rules and regulations of the govt.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
How to Apply
Mode to Apply: Online and Offline
Following are the step by step procedure to be followed by the applicants for applying for ND Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2018. For your easiness, while applying for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Jobs 2018, we have shared here.
Guidelines to fill Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Online Form 2018
- Candidates are required to register his/her candidature at the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in under the NAPS scheme by 5th Dec 2018.
- On the completion of online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in, candidates must apply online for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard, Andhra Pradesh website.
- Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The Homepage of the website would open.
- Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Select & Click on Candidate Registration in the drop-down menu.
- A page titled Registration form for apprenticeship training would open.
- Fill the personal details, contact details, qualification details (academic & technical both), trade preference details in the Vizag Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Upload the passport size photo, Date of Birth Document and submit it.
- Go back to the Homepage of www.apprenticeship.gov.in & then click on Apprentices module in the home page. Click on Apprentice Activation in the drop-down list.
- Apprentice Activation page would open. Fill up all details in the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 Application form and click on the activate button.
- Upon the successful completion of Apprentice Activation activity, a system generated auto mail containing online Registration Number and link for the candidate to apply for apprenticeship training would be sent to the registered E-mail Id.
- Note down the online registration number for future use and click on the link provided in the e-mail.
- Go back to the Homepage of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices module in the home page.
- Click on “Apprentice Authentication” in the drop-down menu. Apprenticeship Authentication page would open. Fill up all details in the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application form and click on Authentication button in the form.
- Candidate Profile would open. Download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
If applying Offline send to the address given below
The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O P.O, Visakhapatnam – 530 014.
Starting Date to fill Naval Dockyard DAS Vizag Recruitment 2018 Application Form: 12-11-2018
Last Date for submission of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Online Form 2018: 05-12-2018
Closing Date for submission of Hard Copy of Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Application Form: 12-12-2018
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 Date of Written Exam for All Trades at DAS (Vzg): 31-01-2019
Date of Result for Written Exam: 01-02-2019
Date of Interview: 02, 04, 05, 06 February 2019
Medical Exam Date: 04-02-2019 to 13-02-2019
Commencement of Training: 1st April 2019
Official Website: https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application Form: Click Here