APPSC Recruitment 2018 24 Forest Range Officers Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Vijaywada has released general recruitment notification for recruitment of Forest Range Officers in AP Forest Services. The total number of Forest Range Officer vacancy available is 24 out of which 20 are fresh vacancies and 4 are carried forward vacancies. The online application process for this recruitment will begin on December 10, 2018. Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the offficial website, https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website, https://psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
Number of carried forward and fresh forest range officer vacancies is 24.
Forest Range Officers in AP Forest Services
Carried Forward Vacancies
The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized institute in India in any of the following subjects:
Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (Agriculture / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:, His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:, He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and He/ She is a citizen of India: Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall be not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 28 years as on July 1, 2018.
He is not less than 163 Cms. in height
He has 84 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms.
He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
She is not less than 150 Cms. in height
She has 79 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms.
She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hoursScale of pay of Rs.31,460 – 84,970/-
Candidates would need to pay the application fee of Rs 250 toward application processing fee and Rs 120 toward examination fee. Candidates falling in SC/ST/BC/Ex servicemen/ Families having Household Supply White Card/Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Department categories are exempted from paying Rs. 120 examination fee. They will have to pay only Rs. 250 toward application processing fee.
Appearance in all the papers of screening examination / Main examination / Physical examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers / examination will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 10 above.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
2. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
3. The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be prepopulated from the OTPR data. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details (used for calculation of fee and age relaxation) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
4. After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
5. Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
6. Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
7. Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections. The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 10/12/2018 to 31/12/2018 (Note: 30/12/2018 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010.
Commencement of online application process: December 10, 2018
Last date to apply online and pay application fee: December 30, 2019, up to 11:59 pm.
Tentative date for offline screening test: February 24, 2019
Tentative date for online main examination: April 28, 29, 30, 2019
Apply Now: Click Here
Notification: Click Here