IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 50 Executive Assistant Posts
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi recruiting 50 candidates to an Executive Assistant job in Overall Delhi. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Job Seekers. Indian Institute of Technology Official http://www.iitd.ac.in/. Interested candidates searching for latest IIT Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest Job 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about this Job 2018, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc. on Our Website. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi inviting Executive Assistant Online applications from 05.12.2018 to 20.12.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Posts come under the Central Government job. Do not miss the fantastic career opportunity in IIT Delhi 2018.
Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria, job description etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for this post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 50 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 50
Executive Assistant – 50
UR – 27
OBC – 13
SC – 07
ST – 03
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) job opportunities.
Masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized university/ B.Tech with minimum 2 years experience in Project management or in academic administration. Preference will be given to MBA qualifiers from a reputed Institute.
Tenure: Initially, candidates will be selected for one year which will be extendable up to the maximum of five years based on annual performance to be evaluated by the concerned Head and IoE Office.
The selected incumbent should be positioned in the Office of different Deans/Head of the Department / Center and will undertake following activities:
- Co-ordinate with both Internal and External stakeholders.
- Review and analyze all aspects of IoE.
- Independent correspondence with foreign students and faculty.
- Preparation of Data for Prospectus / Newsletters / Broachers / Ranking Cell.
- Facilitate International faculty and students in obtaining Indian VISA and providing local hospitality.
- Other relevant academic and administrative support to the Department / Institute.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 45 Years
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) 50 Executive Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Executive Assistant – Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 80,000 per month
Shortlisting of the candidate will be made through the ERP System. Shortlisted candidates will undergo following Tests: Written Test on Data Analysis and Communication Skills. Candidates with minimum 60% marks will be called for Group-Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1. The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 05.12.2018 to 20.12.2018 upto 04:00 p.m. The application received after expiry of last date will not be entertained and Institute will not be responsible for any delay. For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit Institute’s website: Direct Link: https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login. Alternatively: http://www.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.html Also, all relevant educational qualification and experience certificates should be submitted ONLINE.
2. The names of the candidates who have successfully submitted their applications would be available in the website of Institute https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login after the last date of the advertisement on the website. In case of any discrepancy/query please contact email@example.com within one week from the date of display of the list. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
New Delhi-110 016,
Starting Date: 05.12.2018
Last Date: 20.12.2018
Official website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
Notification 2018: click here
Apply Online: Click here