AIATSL Recruitment 2018 50 Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited has released notification on contract basis for the recruitment to the posts of Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver on 13th December 2018. So, candidates who have interest to attend this walk-in-interview they may engage to the given address below on 21st December 2018. Look more into Maharashtra Govt Jobs and http://www.airindia.in/index.htm is the link to know more about this hiring notification.
The short listed candidates will be considered for Temporary Assignment for a period of six months. On completion of six months, based on the performance of the candidate during the temporary assignment period, the Company will offer Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
Initially 6 months temporary assignment. Subsequently, Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years, if offered. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India. (iii) Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
Total number of vacancies to filled in AIATSL is 50 posts.
Name of the post: Utility Agent cum Ramp Drivers.
Candidates who have passed in SSC and having valid HMV Driving License they may attend the Walk-in-interview.
Language Proficiency: Must be able to read and understand English language. Knowledge of Local & Hindi Languages i.e. ability to understand and speak as desirable.
Requirement: Must have minimum six month experience in driving at any Airport in any of the areas with any airline or Ground handling agency.
Age Limit is considering on category wise which is given below.
For General candidates age limit is 28 years.
For SC/ST candidates age limit is 33 years.
And for OBC candidates age limit is 31 years.
Non-refundable Application Fee of 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only): Gen/ OBC
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
Selected candidates will earn monthly salary will be Rs. 18, 360/-
a) Trade Test including Driving Test of HMV – Those passing the Trade Test will be sent for screening.
(c) The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk- in date or on the subsequent day(s).
The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline
1. Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST December 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
2. A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
3. Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 16, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
5. Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
Triangular Plot, Opp.
Sahar Police Station Sahar,
Mumbai – 400 099.
Date of Walk in Interview: 21.12.2018 @ 09:00 am to 12:00 am
Official Website Career Page : Click Here
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Post a Comment