CGPSC Recruitment 2018 160 State Service Posts
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced employment notification for State Service Examination 2018. As per CGPSC job advertisement, particularly 160 vacancies are allotted for State Service Examinationof CGPSC Recruitment 2018. Eligible and desirous candidates can apply online application for Chhattisgarh State Government Service Examination through the official website of CGPSC (i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in) on or before the last date (05.01.2019). The applying online link will be activated from 07.12.2018 and closes on 05.01.2019.
Candidates should have received degree from any recognized university and must be attained the prescribed age limits (21 years to 30 years). Pay the application fee through online (or) offline mode. The selection will be based on the following stages such us, preliminary written exam, main written exam and followed by interview. Other mode of application (except online mode) shall not be considered. Who wish to apply for CGPSC State Service Examination can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Exam Date, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Total No. of Vacancies: 160 posts
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Scientific Officer–31 Posts
Sub District Magistrate: 03 Posts
Police Superintendent: 09 Posts
Accounts Office: 12 Posts
Superintendent District Jail: 03 Posts
District Fighter, City Services: 01 Post
Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Institute 02Posts
Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service: 42Posts
Commercial Tax Inspector: 40Posts
Excise Tax Sub Inspector: 22Posts
Deputy Registrar: 05Posts
Assistant Superintendent Prison: 14Posts
Commercial Tax Officer: 07Posts
Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Recruitment 2018.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
35 years for Chhattisgarh domicile & 5 Years relaxable by SC/ST/ Divorced Women candidates
The combined competitive examination comprises following successive stages:
The State Services Preliminary Examination – will only serve as a screening test for selecting candidates for the Main Examination
State Services Main Examination (Written Examination and Interview) for final selection of candidates for the various categories of services and post.
General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 400/-
All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 300/-
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.psc.cg.gov.in CGPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the CGPSC State Service Exam Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CGPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”’
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.12.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 05.01.2019
Chhattisgarh PSC Prelims 2018 Exam Date: 17.02.2019
CGPSC Mains Exam Date: 21, 24.06.2019
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply