SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 917 Technician, Driver Posts
Apply Online for 917 Technician, Driver & Other Posts in SSUPSW Bihar, Bihar on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare, Bihar (SAKSHAM) from 24 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2018 05:00 PM for 917 vacancies. State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare invites online application from eligible candidates. It is going to recruit 917 candidates for BISPS Project at Bihar. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for these 917 vacancies. As per the SSUPSW recruitment 2018 notification, these vacancies are allocated for following posts Centre Manager, Technician, Helper, Driver & other vacancies. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Bihar can use this chance. SSUPSW recruitment applies online link and notification is available on official website. Interested applicants can apply to this recruitment through online. The last date for submission of online application form is 10.12.2018.
SSUPSW engagement is purely based on a contract basis. Applicants must have passed 8th/ Matric or its equivalent/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from a recognized university. Candidates should have a maximum of 55 years. SSUPSW will conduct written examination and interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected contenders will be appointed on anywhere in Bihar state. Applicants should submit an online application only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. More details of Saksham jobs, upcoming vacancies, SSUPSW Bihar, latest jobs, merit list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by SSUPSW is 917 posts.
Centre manager – 63 Posts.
Admin-cum-account assistant – 63 Posts
Case manager – 70 Posts
Senior Physiotherapist – 66 Posts
Physiotherapist – 73 Posts
Mobility Instructor – 74 Posts
Audiologist-cum-speech language pathologist – 85 Posts
Counselor/ Clinical Psychologist – 79 Posts
Technician (Ophthalmology) – 75 Posts
Technician (Speech & Hearing) – 87 Posts
Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics) – 72 Posts
Paramedic (Centre & Response Van) – 17 Posts
Caregiver – 69 Posts
Cook Cum Helper – 05 Posts
Driver – 19 Posts
- Center manager: Applicants who have completed Post Graduate/Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation/ Administration/ Social Work in disability studies/ Social Work /Management/ Hospital Management/Hospital Administration/ Public Administration/ Sociology/ Psychology / Development Studies/LSW or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018.
- Admin-cum- Account Assistant: Applicants who have completed Graduate Degree in commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018.
- Case Manager: Postgraduate/Master Degree in Psycho-Social Rehabilitation/ Rehabilitation Science/ Rehabilitation Studies/ Social Work in Disability Studies/Special Education/Mental Retardation/ Rehabilitation Psychology or Postgraduate Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018.
- Senior Physiotherapist: Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with minimum 6 months post-degree internship in the reputed hospital with minimum 2 years of post – qualification working experience in reputed hospital/institution. Or Bachelor in Physiotherapy or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018.
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with a minimum of 6 months post-degree internship in the reputed hospital with minimum 2 years of post – qualification working experience in reputed hospital/institution.
- Mobility Instructor: Bachelor in Mobility Science (B.M.Sc.) / Bachelor in Special Education (VI)/ Bachelor in Physiotherapy/ Bachelor in Occupational therapy from a recognized institution/ University with minimum 1 year of relevant post – qualification work experience.
- Audiologist-cum- Speech Language Pathologist: Postgraduate degree in relevant field from an RCI recognized Institute/ University.
- Counselor / Clinical Psychologist: Master in Psychology with regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology / Guidance and Counselling / Counselling and Rehabilitation / Rehabilitation Psychology with minimum 2 years post – qualification work experience as a Professional Counsellor/ Clinical psychologist/ Rehabilitation Counsellor in reputed Organization/institution.
- Technician (Ophthalmology): Bachelor’s Degree in Ophthalmic Technique /Optometry or Postgraduate Diploma in Ophthalmology from a recognized Institute or University with a minimum of 2 years of relevant Post Qualification Work Experience
- Technician (Speech & Hearing): Diploma in Hearing, Language, and Speech (DHLS) or an equivalent from an RCI recognized institution with minimum three years of relevant post – qualification work experience
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics): Certificate course in Prosthetics & Orthotics (CPO) from an RCI recognized institution with minimum 4 years of relevant post-qualification work experience. or Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics (DPO) from an RCI recognized institution with minimum 3 years relevant post – qualification work experience.
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van): Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy/ Developmental Therapy/ Diploma in Community based rehabilitation/ Diploma in disability rehabilitation management/ Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant/ Diploma in Emergency Medical Technique/ Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker/ Diploma in First aid & Medical Assistant from a recognized institution with minimum 2 years relevant post – qualification work experience
- Care Giver: Diploma in Developmental Therapy / Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy / Diploma in Developmental Disabilities / Diploma in Special Education from a recognized institution
- Cook Cum Helper: Class 8th Pass or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience of cooking and maintaining kitchen or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018.
- Driver: Matric Pass or equivalent with a valid commercial heavy motor vehicle driving license and minimum 4 years’ experience of driving; knowledge of operating audiovisual equipment would be an added advantage or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SSUPSW Recruitment 2018.
Applicant’s maximum age limit is 55 years.
Centre manager: Rs.37,500 – Rs.50,000/-
Admin – cum – Account Assistant: Rs.12,500 – Rs.16,500/-
Case Manager: Rs.30,000- Rs.40,000/-
Senior Physiotherapist: Rs.31,250- Rs.40,000/-
Physiotherapist: Rs.25,000- Rs.32,500/-
Mobility Instructor: Rs.20,000- Rs.26,000/-
Audiologist-cum- Speech Language Pathologist: Rs.25,000 – Rs.32,500/-
Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist: Rs.21,875 – Rs.28,500/-
Technician (Ophthalmology): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
Technician (Speech & Hearing): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
Paramedic (Center & Response Van): Rs.20,000 – Rs.26,000/-
Care Giver: Rs.18,750 – Rs.24,500/-
Cook Cum Helper: Rs.6,250 – Rs.8,100/-
Driver: Rs.12,500 – Rs.16,500/-
Selection of Candidates for Technician, Driver posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
Applying Mode: Online
The SSUPSW Bihar Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link will be available active from 24th November 2018 to 10th December 2018 @ www.ssupsw.in. Get here the step by step procedure regarding how to fill Bihar SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
Steps to fill
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.ssupsw.in
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- Search for the relevant tab “SSUPSW Bihar Technician Recruitment 2018 notification” on the homepage.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official Bihar SSUPSW Notification 2018 Pdf.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria for SSUPSW Bihar Jobs 2018.
- If eligible, then click on “SSUPSW Centre Manager Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the SSUPSW Mobility Instructor Application form 2018 with all the required & mandatory details.
- Take the printout of the Bihar SSUPSW Application form 2018 with all the required & mandatory details.
Starting Date of Application: 24.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 10.12.2018
Official Website: www.sids.co.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Post Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here