NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018 Research Fellow Posts
NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission, and Core Values, defines herself as an Indian institution with world standards. A global pool of talented students committed faculty and conscientious researchers. Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society. The NITs were carved out of 17 Regional Engineering Colleges across India and are now the fully funded institutions under the Central Government with Deemed to be University status.
The move was intended to make the institutions centers of excellence and being developed as autonomous and flexible academic institutions of excellence to meet the sweeping changes taking place in the industrial environment in post-liberalized India and also the rapidly changing scene of technical education globally. NIT Tiruchirappalli is one among the 30 NITs and its basic structure of organization, functions, and powers of the Institute are briefed in the `MOA of the Institute. A large number of rules, regulations, ordinances, policy decisions etc. have been formulated by the Board of Governors, Senate and other authorities of the Institute for regulating the day-to-day work of the expanded activities of the Institute.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli invites application for the position Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli before 2018-12-11. Job notification for Research Fellow Post on a project entitled "Fault detection and estimation of degradation in photovoltaic systems" in NIT Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited by NIT Trichy - National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli on or before 11 Dec 2018 til 04:00 PM for 1 vacancy.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Research Fellow – 01 Post
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) job opportunities.
B.E./B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and M.E./M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power Systems with a minimum of 70% in both UG and PG from recognized University/ Institute. Preferably age should be less than 30 years.
Title of the Project: Fault detection and estimation of degradation in photovoltaic systems.
1. Study and design of the photovoltaic system.
2. Purchase of equipment and components for the project.
3. Evaluate and analyze the system.
4. The candidate selected as Research Fellow is eligible to register for pursuing Ph.D. programme as per NITT rules and regulations after fulfilling requirements of the Ph.D. programme.
INR 25,000/- per month for 15 months It may be further extended with a revised scholarship based on the performance of candidate and availability of fund.
Duration: 15 months
Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
Application Mode: Offline
1. Candidates before appearing for the Interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their application with all necessary documents to the Project Investigator through registered/speed post with “RF-MeiTy” mentioned in the Post. The duly filled in application form should reach before 4 pm on December 11, 2018, in the prescribed format.
2. Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification. The interview will be held in EEE Department, NIT Tiruchirappalli for the shortlisted candidates intimated through e-mail. The selection committee decision is final. If found to Canvass any application form, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli,
Tanjore Main Road,
National Highway 67,
Near BHEL Trichy,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015.
1. Filled in application form should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
2. Self-attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificate, and experience certificate.
Notification Date: 27 Nov 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11 Dec 2018 til 04:00 PM
Official website: https://www.nitt.edu/
Notification 2018: click here