Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 125 Civic Volunteers Posts
Kolkata Police has published the official notification for recruitment of 125 (Men/Women) posts. Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 will be held for Civic Volunteer Posts. The mode of application is offline. So, applicants can apply offline. The last date to apply offline is 05 Nov 2018. Interested candidates should check the complete recruitment process including important date, details of posts, selection process, eligibility criteria etc. Aspirants should download the notification which is available on the official website. Apply For 125 Civic Volunteers Vacancies @ kolkatapolice.gov.in. Kolkata Police is going to recruit Civic Volunteers through Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018.
Total: 125 Posts
- Disaster Management Group, Kolkata Police: 100
- River Traffic Police, Kolkata Police: 10
- Police Service Depot, Kolkata: 15
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- 8th Class Pass.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates applying for these posts need to have good knowledge of Swimming/ Life-saving job/ Climbing/ Electrical work/ Plumbing/ Motor Mechanic job/ Welding/ Cutting/ Carpentry/ Painting.
Candidates’ age must be Minimum age is 20 years (as on 1st Jan 2018) and Maximum age is 60 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Physical Test, Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply
Mode to Apply: Offline
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website kolkatapolice.gov.in and send their application form on or before 05.11.2018. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, 247, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700 027.
- Self-attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph).
- Self-attested copy of proof of address. ( Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / eAadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill).
- One self-attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
- Self-attested copy of document regarding proof of age.
- Self-attested copies of educational testimonials, certificates for required additional technical qualification and experience certificate (if any).
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.11.2018 by 5.pm
- Offline Application download link: www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Post a Comment