HITES Recruitment 2018 108 Chief Engineer Posts
HLL Infra Tech Services Ltd. invites online applications eligible candidates. Recently it has released the employment notification for 108 vacancies. As per the HLL HITES recruitment notification these vacancies are allocated for Vice President, Chief Engineer, Project Manager, Jr. Architect & other posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply to this recruitment through online on or before the last date. HLL HITES recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. The last date for submission of online application is 10.12.2018. HITES will recruit the candidates on regular/ FTC basis. Applicants must have completed BE/ B. TECH/ B.Arch/ Graduate/ Master Degree/ LLb/ CA/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate’s age should not exceed 65 years. Applicants should submit online application only, no other modes of application will be accepted. Aspirants will select on the basis of interview. After that selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere in India. More details of HLL HITES upcoming vacancies, latest notifications, jobs, result, merit list and etc. are available in HLL HITES careers.You may visit HITES Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply.
The Vacancies for HITES is 108 for Chief Engineer ,Manager & Other Posts.
- Associate Vice President – 02 Posts
- Deputy Vice President -05 Posts
- Chief Engineer (Civil) -03 Posts
- Chief Engineer (Electrical I Mechanical) -03 Posts
- Chief Project Manager -08 Posts
- Project Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical) -06 Posts
- Project Manager (Civil) -05 Posts
- Manager (Monitoring) -01 Post
- Project Engineer (Civil) -05 Posts
- Senior Architect -02 Posts
- Assistant Project Engineer -15 Posts
- Assistant Project Engineer -15 Posts
- Junior Architect -04 Posts
- Safety Officer -02 Posts
- Deputy Vice President -01 Post
- Deputy Manager – 07 Posts
- Facility Executive -09 Posts
- Deputy Vice President (BME) -01 Post
- Sr. Manager / Manager (BME) -01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Finance) -03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Information Technology)-01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Legal)-01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Procurement) -01 Post
- Senior Manager / Manager (Procurement) -03 Posts
- Senior Manager / Manager (Contract Management) -03 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari / Official Language Officer -03 Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for HITES Chief Engineer, Manager posts should have completed B E / B Tech-Civil with Minimum 15 years from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification.
Maximum 55 years of age can apply for the Chief Engineer, Manager & Other posts .
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HITES official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
The salary will be ranging from Rs.10700 to Rs.90000/- per month for the Chief Engineer, Manager & Other Posts
How to Apply
Mode to Apply: Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at HITES's website (direct link is given below) from 14 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.hllhites.com/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Starting Date of Application: 14.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 10.12.2018
Official Notification & Online Application: Click to Download
Official Website: Click Here