IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts
IIT Madras recruiting 01 candidates to fill their Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIT Madras job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. IIT Madras career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIT Madras. IIT Madras organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/ICSRIS/new/index.php.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Institute of Technology Madras before 2019-02-24. Applications are invited for the following temporary posts under the project titled “Emergent Phenomena in Frustrated Magnets and Heusler Materials” in the Dept. of Physics, IIT Madras.
Junior Research Fellow (Possibility of conversion to PhD) – 01
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IIT Madras job opportunities.
Candidates who have completed M.Sc in Physics / B.Tech. in Engineering Physics or Material Science with NET/GATE/JEST/DST-INSPIRE qualification or M.Tech. in Solid State Physics or Material Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply IIT Madras Recruitment 2019
Desirable: Background in Condensed Matter Physics is highly desirable.
Note: 1. TA/DA will not be provided for interview 2. Original certificates to be furnished during an interview for verification.
Duration: Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
IIT Madras 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- pm
1. The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate/call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
2. The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
3. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
4. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1. The last date for submission of online application is 24.02.2019.
2. If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered)
3. Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
4. After a successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
5. Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras, must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
6.The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
Starting Date 07.02.2019
Last Date 24.02.2019
Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online: Click here