NIE Tirunelveli Recruitment 2019 Project Assistant Posts
Walk in for Project Assistant Posts on a project entitled “Model Rural Health Research Unit” in MRHRU, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. Candidates are invited by National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) - ICMR to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 06 Feb 2019 09:00 AM for 2 vacancies. The National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) was established on July 2, 1999 by merging the Central JALMA Institute for Leprosy (CJIL Field Unit), Avadi with the Institute for Research in Medical Statistics (IRMS), Chennai. The broad objectives of the Institute cover Development of human resources in epidemiology and bio-statistics, Networking of the various ICMR and non-ICMR Institutes at the national level for epidemiological purposes, and Consultancy.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Tirunelveli Project Assistant (Social Work) Posts Download Application through Official website www.nie.gov.in. NIE Project Assistant (Social Work) Jobs Notification 2019 Released. NIE invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Project Assistant (Social Work) post in National Institute Of Epidemiology. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nie.gov.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this page fully for all details.
Statistics – 01
Social Work – 01
Qualification & Experience
Graduate in Statistics with three years relevant work experience, Master Degree in the above mentioned subjects, Graduate in Social Sciences (Medical Sociology / Social Work / Economics) with three years relevant work experience, Master Degree in the above mentioned subjects.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
Pay Scale : ₹29,565 Per Month
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.nie.gov.in. on or before Walk in Interview 06.02.2019.
- Bring the filled in application with one set of duly attested Xerox copy of qualification, and experience certificates.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification, Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Age Relaxation is admissible in respect of SC candidates as per Government of India Rules in respect of the post reserved for those categories.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts.
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with resume and self-attested copies of all relevant documents, testimonials & certificates and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date.
Walk in Address
Govt. Primary Health Centre, Kallur, Tirunelveli District
Notification Date 11 Jan 2019
Walk-in Date & Time 06 Feb 2019 09:00 AM
Official Website Career Page Click Here
Official Notification PDF Click Here