Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment 2019 09 Safaiwala Posts
Apply Online for Safaiwala, Mazdoor, Male Nursing Assistant, & Secondary Grade Teacher Posts in Wellington Cantonment Board, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Cantonment Board, Wellington from 08 Jan 2019 to 08 Feb 2019 05:00 PM for 9 vacancies.
Cantonment Board Wellington invites Online applications for recruitment of 09 Safaiwala, Male Nursing Assistant, Mazdoor, Secondary Grade Teacher Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.cbwellington.in on or before 08.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Cantonment Board Wellington Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Safaiwala 06 Posts
Mazdoor 01 Post
Male Nursing Assistant 01 Post
Secondary Grade Teacher 01 Post
Total 09 Posts
VIIIth Std Pass / Fail, must be literate in local language. Should be able to do all cleaning related works.
Desirable Qualification: Should possess sound mental and physical health
ITI trade certificate in Wireman / Fitter / Carpenter/ Plumber / Electrician / Mason course
Desirable Qualification: Possessing at least 3 years work experience
Male Nursing Assistant
Xth std pass with minimum 2 years experience in any reputed hospital in the corresponding field.
Secondary Grade Teacher
1. HSC Passed, 2. Should have completed Secondary Grade Teacher Training or B.Ed
Desirable Qualification: Bachelor‟s degree in Mathematics and B.Ed degree. Passed in TET. Minimum 2 years teaching experience
SCs: 18 - 30 Years,
Others / GEN: 18 - 25 Years,
Differently-abled: 18 - 40 Years(for SC) 35 Years (for Others / GEN),
Departmental Candidates: 18 Years - Age relaxation as per rules.
Selection will be based on Skill Test, Written Test. The skill test is only qualifying in nature except for the post of safaiwala. The marks obtained in the skill test by the applicants who are declared qualified for admission to the written examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. For safaiwala, only skill test will be taken into consideration for final order of merit and there will be no written test. There will be no interview for any of the above mentioned posts.
Safaiwala Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
Mazdoor Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
Male Nursing Assistant Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
Secondary Grade Teacher Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
Examination fee Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) is payable only through online mode using Net Banking/credit card/Debit card.Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes: Full Exemption, Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities: Full Exemption, Transgender: Full Exemption.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1. Applicants should apply only through ONLINE MODE in the Cantonment Board website www.cbwellington.in. Candidates need to create login in website. (Refer guidelines available in website for details). The applicant should have scanned image of their photograph and signature to upload the photo and signature.
2. Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply.Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied Educational Qualifications Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
3. The applicant should complete the 4 steps/stages in the online application. The applicant who have not completed the 4 steps in online mode and fails to submit the application will not be considered. After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
4. On entering registration number and Date of Birth, applicants can download their application and print, if required. Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Cantonment Board Wellington. The certificate verification will be done only for the selected and waitlisted candidates.
Date of Notification - 08-01-2019
Last date for submission of applications - 08-02-2019 5.00 PM.
Date of Examination - The date of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates along with the Hall ticket.
Official Website Career Page Click Here
Cantonment Board Wellington Official Notification PDF Click Here
Cantonment Board Wellington Online Application Form Click Here
Post a Comment