NIWE Recruitment 2018 25 Project Engineers Posts
Job notification for 25 Project Assistants & Project Engineers Posts in NIWE, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by National Institute of Wind Energy, Chennai on or before 26 Dec 2018 for 25 vacancies. National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) is going to recruit the applicants to the notification for the posts of Project assistants & engineers in NIWE, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on contract basis. So, Interested and eligible applicants may submit the application form from before the last date 26th December 2018 for this TN Govt Jobs. http://niwe.res.in/ Is the link applicant can get more information.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by NIWE is 25 posts.
Integrated Wind & Solar Resource Assessment (IWS)
Project Assistant – Grade II – 10 Posts
METOcean Measurements (MOM)
Project Assistant – Grade III – 05 Posts
Project Engineer – CE Grade II – 04 Posts
Project Engineer – CE Grade I – 04 Posts
Research and Development (R & D)
Project Assistant Grade I – 02 Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
1. PE001 - First aass B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science. Minimum 2 years of experience in the Linux based system and programming languages viz., AWK / Shell, python and R
a. Job Description: To develop operational scripts, backend scripts for implementing / improving the existing wind & solar power indigenous forecast models in Linux Platform To improve the existing operational forecasting data management system Forecasting data management for RE rich States
2. PE002 - First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in EEE / ECE .Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Science and Analytics using R and Python.
a. Job Description:To develop / improve the data cleaning algorithms / data visualization / sub Process involved in the existing wind power forecasting model. To create and test the various Statistical forecasting models To carry out statistical analysis in the data received from various source to improve the existing indigenous forecasting models
3. PE003 - M.SC./M.E./M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science, Atmospheric Physics, Meteorology. Minimum 2 years Experience in NWP / WRF modeling /Dynamic downscaling /Statistical downscaling /Weather modelling.
a. Job Description: TO identify / implement / Validate the Numerical Weather Prediction models for forecasting purpose To develop dynamic / Statistical downscaling models To carry out Model Output Statistics In existing NWP with actual Measurements To develop / improve model outputs based on Hybrid approach To identify and implement the various meteorological input to the existing operational forecasting system
4. PE004 - First Class B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science .Upto 2 years Of experience in the Linux based system and programming languages viz., AWK / Shell, python and R.
a. Job Description: TO develop the Web portal for sharing the forecast results and to maintain the IT infrastructure
5. PE005 - First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in EEE / ECE . Upto 2 years of experience in Data Science and Analytics using R and Python. OF W
a. Job Description: To Maintain the operational forecasting system for Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka & Gujarat, co-ordination with respective states SLDC / NWP providers
Age: 28 years
1. PA001 - First Class B.E./B.Tech. Degree (EEE/Electronics and Instrumentation) Upto 2 years of working experience in Energy/ wind/solar related field First Class
a. Job Description: Assisting Scientists/Engineers in activities related to erection and commissioning, Data acquisition and analysis of measured wind-solar data.
2. PA002 - First Class B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering Upto 2 years of working experience in structure analysis and data analysis
a. Job Description: Assisting Scientists/Engineers in activities related to Meteorological mast erection, commissioning and maintenance of meteorological mast.
3. PA003 - First Class B.E./B.Tech./M.sc. in Geoinformatics Upto 2 Years of working experience in using GIS software.
a. Job Description: Conduct data gathering, conversion and analysis of GIS data and metadata for GIS projects, Thematic map preparation, Land use/Land cover and Layout Preparation Of wind and solar atlas maps and prepare data documentation.
4. PA005 - First class B.E. / B. Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering .Minimum 2 years experience in the wind and / or oceanographic measurements
a. Job Description: Assisting Scientists/Engineers in activities related to Met-Ocean sensor calibration & Measurement, Data analysis and Mapping.
5. PA006 - First Class B.E. / 3. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering. Minimum 2 years experience in civil engineering works related to Offshore / Marine structures / Geophysical / Geotechnical studies
a. Job Description: Assisting Scientists / Engineers in activities related to Design, Execution and monitoring of offshore substructure, preparation of technical specification / tender documents for offshore foundation and structures, preparation of technical specification / tender documents for geo-technical studies, Supervision and execution of the geo-technical studies
6. PA007 - Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
a. Job Description: To work in the areas of 1 .Renewable Energy system O&M. 2. Industrial Wiring 3, Electrical O&M 4. Energy Storage Maintenance 5. Industrial Automation 6. Data Acquisition. 7. Substation Management
Age: 28 years
Selected candidates will get pay
For Project Assistant – Grade II – Rs.25,000/-.
For Project Assistant – Grade III – Rs.30,000/-.
For Project Engineer – CE Grade II – Rs.33,000/-.
For Project Engineer – CE Grade I – Rs.31,000/-.
For Project Assistant – Grade I – Rs.19,000/-.
The mode Of recruitment could be written and / or interview or both.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline
The Completed applications should be sent to
The Deputy Director General (F&A)
Velachery — Tambaram Main Road,
So as to reach on or before 26.12.2018, duly superscribing on the envelope "The post name and code" for which applied.
1. 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
2. 12 standard or equivalent mark sheet.
3. Community certificate in respect Of SC/ST/OBC candidates
4. Degree [Diploma certificate P.G. Degree Certificate along with mark sheets Of each year
5. Certificate for proof of experience
6. Other documents, as applicable, relevant to the post applied for
Notification Date: 04 December 2018
Last Date of Application : 26 December 2018
Official Website Career Page : Click Here
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here
Post a Comment