JPSC Recruitment 2018 107 Civil Judge Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications for the post of Civil Judge. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of JPSC at jpsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for 107 posts is till December 24, 2018. Apply Online for 107 Civil Judge Posts in JPSC, Ranchi, Jharkhand on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Jharkhand Public Service Commission from 24 Nov 2018 06:00 PM to 24 Dec 2018 11:45 PM for 107 vacancies.
The State of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
The total number of vacancies to be filled by JPSC is 107 posts.
Name of the post: Civil Judge
UR – 78 Posts
ST – 17 Posts
SC – 05 Posts
EBC – 04 Posts
BC – 03 Posts
1. Graduate in Law
2. Candidate should possess sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude.
Age Limit (as on 31.01.2018)
Applicants’ minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 35 years as on 31st January 2018. Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 03 years and disabled candidates is 10 years.
For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 600/- + Bank Charges
For SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges
Payment Mode: Online
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Through Challan (SBI Collect).
Selected candidates will get pay per Rs.27700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40450 – 1080 – 44770.
Through written test and interview applicants will be recruited.
How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at JPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 24 Nov 2018 06:00 PM to 24 Dec 2018 11:45 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Online Application" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Opening Date of Registration: November 24, 2018
Closing Date of Registration: December 24, 2018
Last date for submission of Application Fee: Dec 26, 2018, 11:45 PM
Official Website: https://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Notification: Click Here to Download