JPSC Recruitment 2018 107 Civil Judge Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Jr Division) Vacancy at 107 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 24 December 2018. Other details of JPSC Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has published a recruitment notification (12/2018) on 15/11/2018. The notification is for recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Here you will get the complete information about JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment online application form 2018.
Eligibility Criteria required to apply for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018? According to the JPSC Civil Judge notification 2018, the officials are providing the job opportunity for those candidates possessing “Degree in Law” by engaging them for 107 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancies in Jharkhand PSC. The clear & exact Jharkhand Civil Judge Eligibility details are uploaded in the official Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Notification 2018 on 24th Nov 2018.
Total No. of Vacancies: 107
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Jr Division)
Applications who have completed Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Institute for JPSC Recruitment 2018.
Degree in Law from any Recognized University and enrolled/nominated as an Advocate under the Advocates Act 1961 till the Last date of submission of jpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Application Form.
The min & max age limits of the applicants to apply for Jharkhand Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 should be as follows.
Minimum Age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 35 years.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit is applicable to the candidates belonging to the reserved communities (i.e., Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe as well as Women).
Applicants of JPSC Recruitment 2018 have to pay the fee as per the category as follows.
For General /OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
For SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 100/-.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
The Selection Process for JPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 involves the following rounds.
- Prelims and Mains Written Exam
- Certificates Verification.
Candidates who get selected for JPSC Jobs 2018 will get a pay scale of Rs.27,700- 770-33,090-920-40,450-1080- 44,770/-.
How to Apply
Mode to Apply: Online
The jpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Application Form 2018 Link will get activate at its official portal on 24th Nov 2018. So, All the Willing & Eligible candidates can get ready to fill & submit the JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2018 Application form before the due date i.e, 24th Dec 2018. Follow these simple instructions while filling the JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Application form.
Guidelines to fill:
- Firstly, log on to the official portal i.e, www.jpsc.gov.in
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, search for the relevant tab “JPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts“.
- Read the details mentioned in the official Jharkhand Civil Judge Notification 2018 Pdf.
- If eligible, then click on “JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the required & mandatory details in the JPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2018.
- Make the fee payment as mentioned in JPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018 Pdf & upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the JPSC Application form 2018 for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.11.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 24.12.2018
Apply Online: Available on 24-11-2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Post a Comment