Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 3495 Junior Assistant Posts
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 for 3495 Jr. Assistant, Stenographer vacancies High Court of Allahabad 3495 Peon, Chowkidar Watchman Recruitment 2018 Apply Online AHC Group D vacancies Allahabad High Court Jr. Assistant, Steno Group, D Recruitment 2018. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following various category cadre posts, under the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment-2018-19, in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The candidates may apply for more than one Post Code but they will have to apply and pay the examination fee separately for each Post Code. The details of vacancies postcode wise are given below.
Total – 3945 Posts
Stenographer Grade-III: 412 Posts
Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices: 1484 Posts
Drivers: 40 Posts
Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician/Process Server/Orderly/Peon/Office Peon/Farrash/Chowkidar: 1559 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III: Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society
- Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices: Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer
- Drivers: High School along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period not less than 3 years
- Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician: Junior High School with Diploma or certificate course from Industrial Training Institute.
- Process Server: Process Server must have passed High School
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash/Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman: Junior High School
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash: Class VI
Candidates between the age group of 18 to 40 years are eligible for these posts. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per government norms (As on 01.07.2018).
The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline written examination postcode number wise on different dates/shifts in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by
- Hindi/English Computer Type Test,
- Hindi/English Stenography Test and
- Technical Driving Test.
- Stenographer Grade-III : Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay - Rs 2800
- Junior Assistant (Various comparable posts) Paid Apprentices: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay - Rs 1900
- Drivers (Driver Category 'C' Grade-IV): Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay - Rs 1900
- Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay - Rs 1800
- Process Server: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay - Rs 1800
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay - Rs 1800
- Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Lif : Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay - Rs 1800
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash: Rs 6000 Fixed
(i) For posts mentioned at Post Code No. 01 and 02, the candidates of General and OBC Category shall have to pay Rs. 500/- (+ bank charges extra) and the Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradesh only shall have to pay Rs. 400/- (+ bank charges extra).
(ii) For posts mentioned at Post Code No. 03 and 04, the candidates of General and OBC Category shall have to pay Rs. 400/- (+ bank charges extra) and the Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradesh only shall have to pay Rs. 300/- (+ bank charges extra).
How to Apply
Mode to Apply: Online
The application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submitting application fee the form not be accepted.
All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Commencement of submission of application: December 6, 2018.
Last date for submission of application: December 26, 2018.
Official Website: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
Notification to Download: Click Here
Apply Online: Available From 06.12.2018