UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 284 Junior Assistant Posts
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant, Stenographer & Other posts. A total of 284 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow has released an employment notification for Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad (Sanyukt Samvarg) Pratiyogitatmak Pariksha 2018 to fill 284 vacancies. Examination will be conducted to fill Account Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Mandi Inspector and Mandi Supervisor posts.
Initially, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh established a Subordinate Services Selection Board through an Ordinance in 1988 which was later on replaced by an act No.7 of 1988, for direct recruitment to all such group ‘C’ posts as may be specified by the State Government by notification in this behalf. The Board was also allowed to consider the request of any authority, Government Company or Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government for such recruitment to posts thereunder. The Board had a corporate entity separate from the Government.
Subsequently in 1990 on 31st May above Board was dissolved and converted in to a Commission with a Chairman and maximum of five members. Further the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (Amendment) Act, 1993 was promulgated to define/vary service conditions of the Chairman and the members of the Commission. By this amendment the commission was converted into a Department of the Government. In year 1997 on December 28, above act was repealed by an ordinance and which was later on replaced by an Act N0.5 of 1998. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services selection commission was established again by U.P. Act No.1 of 2006. But this Act was repealed by U.P. ordinance no.6 of 2007 and later by an Act no. 21 of 2007.
Realising the difficulty in recruitment on Group ‘C’ posts in the administrative departments of the State by the Uttar Pradesh Public service commission due to increased pressure on its working, the present Commission was established again by “the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection commission Act, 2014” which came in force on June 20, 2014. On the resignation of then Chairman and five of its members on 6th April, 2017, present Commission was reconstituted and incumbent Chairman and members joined the Commission in later half of January, 2018.
Total No. of Vacancies: 284
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Junior Assistant (General Selection) -18
Junior Assistant (Special Selection) -17
Accounting Clerk – 48
Mandi Supervisor Grade-2 – 10
Mandi Inspector Admin -181
1) Stenographer - (i) Bachelor Degree (ii) Typing Speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi and Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute.
2) Account Clerk - B.Com with Account as a subject
3) Mandi Inspector - Bachelor Degree in any discipline
4) Mandi Supervisor - Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
5) Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan/ General Selection) - (i) Bachelor Degree (ii) Typing Speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi and should have knowledge to type on computer.
6) Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan) - (i) Bachelor Degree (ii) Typing Speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi and should have knowledge to type on computer.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in written examination and physical test candidates.
Scale of Pay
Stenographer - Level-05 of Pay Matrix, Rs. 29200/-, Grade Pay 2800
Account Clerk - Rs.5200 - 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
Mandi Inspector - Rs.5200 - 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Mandi Supervisor - Level-06 of Pay Matrix, Rs. 35400/-, Grade Pay 4200
Junior Assistant - Level-04 of Pay Matrix, Rs. 25000/-, Grade Pay 2400
For General: Rs.225/-
For OBC: Rs 225/-
For SC/ ST: Rs. 105/-
For Pwd: Rs. 25/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, SBI e-Challan
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.upsssc.gov.in UPSSSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSSSC careers page at the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSSSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission,
THIRD FLOOR, PICUP BHAWAN,
Uttar Pradesh 226010.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 05-12-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-12-2018
Last Date for Error Corrections: 02-01-2019
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Apply Online: http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx
Detailed Notification: http://upsssc.gov.in/UploadNotices/ADVT_1317.pdf
Post a Comment