TCE Madurai Recruitment 2019 Teaching Faculty Posts
Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai has advertised in THE HINDU newspaper for recruitment of Teaching Faculty- Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor jobs vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply on or before 10th January 2019. Check out further more details below. TCE is funded by Central & State Governments and Management. The courses offered in TCE are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. It was granted Autonomy in the year 1987. TCE has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation. TCE offers Eight Undergraduate Programmes, Thirteen Postgraduate Programmes and Doctoral Programmes in Engineering, Science and Architecture. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering) – 01
Assistant Professor (English) – 01
1. B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech.
2. Applicants with no arrears are preferable. However applicants with a history of arrears in two subjects are also eligible.
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
4. Applicants with no arrears are preferable. However applicants with a history of arrears in two subjects are also eligible.
Pay Scale : ₹. 18,500 /- to ₹. 39100/-
The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of the following phrases mentioned below.
How to Apply
Mode of Application: Offline Mode
Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format available in the college website along with supporting documents to the following postal address.
- Log on to TCE Madurai Careers Page at official website to www.tce.edu
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 10.01.2019.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Starting Date for Submission of Application : 26.12.2018
Last date for Submission of Application : 10.01.2019
Official Notification Teaching : Click Here to Download
Online Application Form : Click Here to Apply