South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts
South Indian Bank (SIB) Kerala, has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. by 16th December 2018. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.
South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career with one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance programme in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore. On successful completion of the programme within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch. On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate’s appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
Total Vacancies: various
Educational Qualification (as on 30th November 2018)
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 30th November 2018 only will be eligible to apply
Less than 25 years as on 30th November 2018. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01st December 1993 and not later than 30th November 1999 (both days inclusive)
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation
IBA approved pay scale of Rs.23700-980/7 - 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers
- Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post
- To apply for the Probationary Officers (PO) job in South Indian Bank the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode
- The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below
- General/OBC: Rs.800/-
- All Others: Rs.200/-
- Application Fees (Non-Refundable)
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
- Log on to South Indian Bank Careers Page at official website to www.southindianbank.com on or before 10.12.2018 to 16.12.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Online Application - Start Date: 10th December 2018
Online Application – End Date: 16th December 2018
Online Test: 29th December 2018
Date of Online Test: 29 December 2018
Official Notification Form : Click Here to Download
Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
Post a Comment