PGCIL Recruitment 2019 21 Field Engineer Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Notification announced for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2019 Score and Field Engineer & Field Supervisor for ER-I Region. The detailed eligibility and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurugram, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification is released by the officials Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. There are total 21 Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Vacancies. And all those people, who completed their Graduation in B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech or ITI, Diploma from any recognized institute can apply for this PGCIL Openings 2018. Remember the officials fixed a deadline. By that date, all the applicants must be submitted. So, please go on and check all the details clearly. Well, the closing date to submit the application form is 20th December 2018.
Post wise vacancies: 21 Posts
Field Engineer (Electrical) – 7 Posts
Field Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 4 Posts
Full time B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.) in Electrical / Civil discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute With Minimum 55% marks
Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board / Institute With Minimum 55% marks. or
B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute With Minimum 55% marks
For Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical)
For Civil – Civil
Age limit (As on 20.12.2018)
Below 29 years
Relaxations in upper age limit
3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
5 years for SC Candidates
Others as per Govt rules.
Field Engineer both: Rs.30,000-1,20,000/-
Field Supervisor: 1st Year – Rs. 23,000/Month & 2nd Year : Rs. 25,500/Month
For Field Engineer:
- The selection process will involve preliminary scrutiny of applications and Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be used to shortlist candidates for personal interview and will be for elimination purpose only.
- Marks obtained in screening test shall not have any weightage in final merit/selection.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (Two parts:- Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude).
- The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
For Field Supervisor:
- Selections shall be made on the basis of scrutiny of applications and written test for shortlisted candidates.
- The scheme of the test would be as follows: The test would be of 1 hour duration
- Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline.
- Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, vocabulary, comprehension, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 marks each) and there shall be no negative marking.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved – 40%
- Reserved (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST) – 30%
Field Engineer: Rs.400/-
Field Supervisor: Rs.300/-
No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM candidates
Mode of Payment: Online payment through Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card or UPI.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
- Go to official website -> www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on option -> Careers -> Job Opportunities -> Openings.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment of ET 24th Batch through GATE 2019 (Advt. No. CC/07/2018 dtd. 03.09.2018)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary document.
- Pay your exam fee via online mode.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 11.12.2018
Last date for Online submission of Application: 20.12.2018
Last date of Online Payment of Application Fee: 22.12.2018
Date of Written Test/Interview: Will be intimated later on website
Official Website Career Page : Click Here
PGCIL Official Notification PDF : Click Here
PGCIL Online Application Form :Click Here