BHEL Pudukkottai Recruitment 2019 94 Apprentices Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Thirumayam has announced new circular for the recruitment of Technician and Graduate Apprenticejob vacancies. As per BHEL Pudukkottai job notification, totally 94 vacancies are allotted for Technician and Graduate Apprentices. It has invited online applications from eligible candidates for BHEL Thirumayam Apprenticeship Training for the year 2018-19. Willing and eligible candidates can make online registration for BHEL apprentices jobs 2019 through BHEL Careers Page on or before the last date of 22nd December 2018.
Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned discipline from any reputed institute/ university. All applicants must have attained the following age limits like, 18 years to 27 years as on 31.11.2018. Candidates who have passed their diploma in the last three years (i.e.) 2016, 2017 or 2018 are only eligible to apply for BHEL Apprenticeship Training and Sandwich courses are not eligible. Submit BHEL Apprentices online application form between 12.12.2018 to 22.12.2018. For more information about Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Thirumayam Recruitment 2018-19, candidates may check the official website @ bheltry.co.in.
Discipline wise vacancies: 94 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 46 Posts
Mechanical – 22 Posts
Production – 3 Posts
Mechatronics – 2 Posts
Industrial – 1 Post
Electrical – 3 Posts
Electronics – 2 Posts
Civil – 3 Posts
Computer Science / IT – 10 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 48 Posts
Mechanical – 31 Posts
Electrical – 6 Posts
Electronics – 8 Posts
Civil – 3 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline
for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training.
Technician Apprentices: A Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline from a recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training.
- Candidates possessing work experience of one year or above after completion of diploma/ degree are not eligible.
- Candidates who have passed their diploma/degree in the last three years (i.e.) 2016, 2017 or 2018 only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training. The applicants have to register themselves in BOAT Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention their registration number in the application.
- Sandwich courses are not eligible.
Period of Training: One Year
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2018)
Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Certificate verification (CV).
Check more details of selection process in BHEL pudukottai official advertisement given below.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for this Apprentice vacancy through online latest by 22 December 2018.
- Go to BHEL official website -> bheltry.co.in.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for BHEL Apprentices Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Online application opening date: 12.12.2018
Online application closing date: 22.12.2018
Publication of shortlisted candidates list (for certificate verification): 01.01.2019
Expected certificate verification starts from: 05.01.2019
Publication of final selection list: 07.01.2019
Tentative joining date: 10.01.2019
Notification: Click here
To Apply: Click here