SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2018 156 OCT, ACT Posts
SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2018 Notification out!!!!! Through SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Notification, Steel Authority of India Limited, IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL IISCO Steel Plant) is conducting online recruitment exam to fill 156 vacant posts of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) under establishment. Check the category wise & discipline wise Burnpur SAIL Vacancy 2018 details. Candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria & then apply for 156 SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur OCT, ACT Posts before 14/12/2018. Go to the later modules to get the full details of SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Notification.
SAIL, a Maharatna Company and a leading steel-making company in India with a net sales turnover of Rs.57,558.46 crores (FY 2017-18) is in the process of stabilizing its production units and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. official SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 notification, applicants should have an upper Age Limit of 28 years to apply for the IISCO Steel Plant Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts.
Candidates who have completed Matriculation and ITI (full time) or Diploma in Engineering in the relevant trades/ fields are eligible to apply for SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Jobs 2018. Other details of SAIL Burnpur OCT & ACT Trainee Posts 2018 Notification such as Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Fee, How to Apply, Pay Scale, etc.
The position for SAIL-ISP, Burnpur is 156 for Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician TraineePosts
Operator cum Technician Trainee- 126 Posts
UR- 64 Posts
SC- 28 Posts
ST- 07 Posts
OBC- 27 Posts
Attendant Cum Technician Trainee- 30 Posts
UR- 17 Posts
SC- 06 Posts
ST- 02 Posts
OBC- 06 Posts
PWD- 16 Posts
Mechanical: 36 posts
Metallurgy: 35 posts
Electrical: 25 posts
Instrumentation: 10 posts
Chemical: 5 posts
Civil: 10 posts
Ceramics: 5 posts
Machinist (CNC): 2
Educational Qualification & Salary Details
1. Operator-cum-Technician: Candidates must complete Matriculation with Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Instrumentation Engineering with 50% of marks from a recognized Institute/University by AICTE/NCVT/UGC and 1st class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Emoluments: Rs. 10,700/- p.m (1st year) and Rs. 12,200/- p.m (2nd year)
2. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee: Candidates must pass Matriculation with ITI in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Turner trades from a recognized Institute by NCVT.
Emoluments: Rs. 8,600/- p.m (1st year) and Rs. 10,000/- p.m (2nd year)
Height: 155 cms (Male), 143 cms (Female) and Weight: 45 kgs (Male), 35 kgs (Female).
If you are going to apply for Sail Burnpur Vacancies, then your age should not be more than 28 years as on 14/12/2018.
Relaxation in upper age will be given as follows:
SC/ST: 5 Years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
PWD: 10 Years for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC
To apply for Sail Burnpur Jobs, you should have to pay the application fee as mentioned below:
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 250/-
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 150/-
SC ST PWD/ESM/Departmental Candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.
Selection of candidates for Sail Burnpur Technician Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination; the candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3.
Candidates selected in SAIL ISP Burnpur Recruitment 2018 as Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) will undergo training for a period of 2 Years. On the successful completion of the training period, candidates will be placed in regular grade of S3 and S1, respectively. After the successful completion of Training, candidates will be placed under probation for 1 year.
How to Apply
Applying Mode: Online
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED, invited the online applications to fill the posts for its Integrated Steel Plant at Burnpur in West Bengal. The SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link is activated on 15th November 2018 & available up to 14th December 2018 @ www.sail.co.in.
Get here the simple step by step procedure of how to fill the Burnpur SAIL Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Firstly, contenders need to go to the official website of the Steel Authority of India Limited, Burnpur that is www.sailcareers.com
- Now move the cursor to the “Job Openings” tab mentioned on the top of the homepage and open it.
- After that choose and hit on “Advertisement for the post of Technical Trainees at SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of Sail Burnpur Notification, having all the details of Sail Burnpur Job.
- You should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterward go back to the previous page and hit on an appropriate link for Sail Burnpur Apply Online.
- Now fill in the correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- For making payment of application fee, candidates should visit the website www.onlinesbi.com and click on the link ‘State Bank Collect’.
- Accept the terms & conditions of the ‘DISCLAIMER CLAUSE’ in the next screen by clicking on relevant checkbox before clicking on the link ‘PROCEED’.
- Select the ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ as ‘West Bengal’ and ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’ as ‘INDUSTRY’ and then click ‘GO’.
- Choose ‘Industry Name’ as ‘STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD’ and then click ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Select the option ‘Select Payment Category’ as ‘SAIL ISP RECRUITMENT’
- Fill the name of the post applied for, Registration No., Name of Applicant and Amount on the payment portal (in capital letters). Then click ‘SUBMIT’.
Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
- After the fee payment, enter the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of the SAIL Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 selection process.
- After applying online, download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Steel Authority of India Limited,
IISCO Steel Plant,
Burnpur – 713 325,
Dist – Burdwan,
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 15-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 14-12-2018
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application Form: Click Here