NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018 Junior Nurse Posts
Apply Online for 2 Junior Nurse, Auxiliary Nursing Maid Vacancies in NIRT Recruitment 2018-19 in Chennai. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification nirt.res.in published for the post Project Technical Assistant in NIRT Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis invites application for the position Nurse etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis before 2018-11-27. All the interested candidates searching for NIRT jobs 2018 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about NIRT recruitment 2018, exam results, dates, schedules etc in winmeen. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to winmeen free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018 in India NIRT recruitment 2018 page updated on 2018-11-10.
NIRT Invites Applications for the Following 2 Posts mentioned below
- Junior Nurse - 1
- Auxiliary Nursing Maid - 1
- Junior Nurse - High School or Equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with five years experience from a recognized institute/Board.
- Project Technical Assistant (Laboratory) - High School or Equivalent with certificate course in Auxiliary Midwife from a recognized Institute/Board.
Nature of Duties: To assist the Technical, Nursing and Scientific staff by visiting Sub-Centres including Govt Hospitals, Medical Colleges, PHCs, TB Sub-centres including Govt Hospitals, Medical Colleges, PHCs, TB Clinics etc. in and around Chennai and screening/recruitment of patients for the trial study being carried out at the sub centres.
For Gen/ UR Candidates - (For Post 1 - 28 Years)
(For Post 2 - 25 Years)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
Project Technical Assistant (Statistics) & Project Technical Assistant (Laboratory) - Rs.29,565/- p.m.
For Gen/ OBC - A fee of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai by way of demand draft from any Nationalized bank payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the application. SC/ST physically disabled and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of valid certificate
ST/SC/PWD/Women - Nil.
How to Apply
Mode to Apply - Offline
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above.
2. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road ,Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
Date to Walk in Interview - 27.11.2018 (Tuesday)
Official Website - www.nirt.res.in
Official Notification and Application - Click Here