NARI Recruitment 2018 18 Junior Nurse, Technician Posts
Walk in for 18 Jr Nurse & Technician III (Field) Posts on a project entitled "India Hypertension Management Initiative" in Department of Health Research, NARI, Pune, Maharashtra. Candidates are invited by National AIDS Research Institute to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 04 Dec 2018 for 18 vacancies. Apply Online for 18 Technician, Junior Nurse Vacancies in NARI Recruitment 2018-19 in Pune. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification nari-icmr.res.in published for the post Consultant in NARI Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in NARI for the post Consultant.
NARI invites Application for the post of 18 Junior Nurse, Technician - III (Field) Posts. NARI Junior Nurse, Technician - III (Field) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nari-icmr.res.in. You can check here NARI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, NARI Selection Process, How to Apply, & other rules are given below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NARI job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
NARI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Junior Nurse: 6
Technician - III (Field): 12
Junior Nurse :
* 10th Standard Examination Passed and
* ANM Course with five years experience or Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with two years experience or Bachelor Degree in Nursing with one year experience
* 10+2 Standard Examination passed and
* Diploma in Paramedical Course in Health-Related course/Graduation with three years experience
For Junior Nurse: 28 Years
For OBC: 31 Years
For SC/ ST: 33 Years
For Technician III (Field): 30 Years
For OBC: 33 Years
For SC/ ST: 35 Years
Junior Nurse: Rs.17, 520/-
Technician - III (Field): Rs.17, 520/-
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft.
SC/ ST/ PH & women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline only
1. Walk in exam/skill test will be held on 30/11/2018 at Satara and 4/12/2018 at Wardha at NCD cell District Hospital. The candidates must arrive before 9.00AM. Candidates are requested to come with your application on plain paper giving full bio-data and copies of proof of age, qualification. experience certificate etc along with a cross demand draft (from nationalization bank) for RS- 300/- drawn in favor of The Director, National AIDS Research Institute, payable at Pune'. SC/ST/PII and women are exempted from payment of application fee.
2. Candidates belonging to OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for appointment under Government of India (from competent authority empowered to issue such certificate) at the time of written exam. Age and experience are relaxable in deserving candidates.
3. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in ICMR projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in a specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
4. This post is to be filled for the project period only. Government servants should apply through proper channel or enclose 'No Objection Certificate' from the present office}employer along with the application. Director, NARI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be interviewed. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered.
Date of Written Exam & Skill Interview: 30-11-2018 & 04-12-2018
Venue: NCD Cell, District Hospital
Official Website: http://www.nari-icmr.res.in/
Official Notification: Click Here