IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 SRF, Project Technician Posts
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on November 13, 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 along with current IIT Madras Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent IIT Madras Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest IIT Madras 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 immediately here. IIT Madras Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for one Project Technician vacancy in IIT Madras Recruitment 2018-19 in Chennai. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification iitm.ac.in published for the post Technical Assistant, Project Associate, Senior Research Fellow in IIT Madras Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in IIT Madras for the post Project Technician. Apply Online for Project Technician Post and other on a project entitled “Vortex-induced vibration of slender cylindrical structures and cables under a wave and current” in IIT Madras, Tamil Nadu on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by IIT Madras from 09 Nov 2018 to 24 Nov 2018 for 4 vacancy.
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 4
Senior Research Fellow: 2
Project Associate: 1
Project Technician: 1
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) job opportunities.
1.Senior Research Fellow
M.Tech / M.E in Computer Science/ Engineering from a reputed university with an average mark of 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above
2. Senior Research Fellow
M.Tech/ M.E in Civil Engineering from a reputed university with an average mark of 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above
3. Project Associate
B.Tech/ B.E in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a reputed university with an average mark of 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above.
4. Project Technician
Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with an average mark of 60% and above.
To apply Indian Institute Of Technology Madras job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the IIT Madras official notification 2018.
As per the latest IIT Madras Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this Various SRF, Project Technician job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Various SRF, Project Technician Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Senior Research Fellow – Rs.30,000 per month
Project Associate – Rs.21500/-
Project Technician – Rs.16000/-
1. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
2. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply
Mode to Apply: Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at IIT Madras's website (direct link is given below) from 09 Nov 2018 to 24 Nov 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/
- Click on “Click here for Create A New Account”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Create A New Account & Click on “Submit”.
- After Create A New Account, Login with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online if necessary & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 09 Nov 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: 24 Nov 2018
Official Website: https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/
Notification to download and Application: Click Here
Post a Comment