ESIC Recruitment 2018 79 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
So many working candidates want the career growth usually. They want to shift to other higher organizations with the experience they have gained. Viewers may be got the doubt that why are we discussing all this here in this page? The reason is this ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 is for the Diploma or engineering candidates having 2 years of professional experience. Candidates who are working in the private sector if have the passion of cracking the central govt job related to their work in the private sector, then you must check out all the ESIC JE Recruitment 2018 requirements. Unless referring these details, you cannot decide whether you would be eligible or not.
For the application fees submission of ESIC JE Recruitment 2018, officials gave an additional three days. Till the 18th Dec 2018, the payment is possible only for the applicants who did the successful final submission of ESIC JE Application Form. Check this page for the guidance of application filling. 79 Junior Engineer Vacancy in ESIC Delhi is liberated by the ESIC Recruitment board. In the www.esic.nic.in the careers section, the advertisement oF ESIC JE Recruitment 2018 is published. And the link opening of the ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Application Form is done on 16th Nov 2018. 15th Dec 2018 is the online form closing date.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest 79 job vacancy details below ESIC 2018.
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 52
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 27
SC – 10
ST – 07
OBC – 23
1) Engineering Graduate (B.E. / B.Tech) or Diploma in Civil / Electrical discipline from a recognized university.
(2) Minimum 02 years professional experience.
Age limit (As on 16.12.2018)
Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
General/OBC- Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female candidates & Ex-Servicemen- Rs 250/-
A Nonrefundable fee made through online fee payment using Internet Banking / Debit/ Credit Card etc. The last date for paying application fee is 18/12/2018 up to 11:45 PM.
Scale of Pay
Level-6 of Pay Matrix with minimum pay of ₹ 35,400/- according to 7th CPC.
- The selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess Professional Knowledge and General Knowledge/Intelligence) of total 200 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Duration of Examination is 2 Hours.
- Finally, end with certificate verification.
How to Apply
Applying Mode: Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.esic.nic.in ESIC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to esic careers page at the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ESIC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ESIC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Online registration starts: 16th November 2018
Closing date for an online process: 15th December 2018
Last Date for submission of Online Application Fees: 18th December 2018
Official Website: esic.nic.in
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Post a Comment