TNPSC Recruitment 2019 04 Assistant Superintendent Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruiting 4 candidates to Assistant Superintendent Job in TamilNadu. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the really good opportunity to the Job Seekers. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official Site www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Notification Assistant Superintendent in TNPSC Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2019. Assistant System Analyst minimum education qualification is B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy and Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science degree or equivalent from a Government / Government recognized institution. Candidates are interested in applying for TNPSC Assistant Superintendent Vacancy 2019, we suggest the Candidates view the below mentioned desired qualifications. TNPSC recruitment will prefer the Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility fixed by the TNPSC Assistant Superintendent Notification.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission inviting the Assistant Superintendent Job Online applications from 15.02.2019 to 15.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Tnpsc Posts comes under the Government job. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2019.
Total – 4 vacancies
Assistant Superintendent- 4
Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools in Social Defence Department (Men’s Wing) (2011-2017) (Post Code:2078):2
Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools in Social Defence Department Tamil Nadu Social Defence Subordinate Service (Code No.059) (Women’s Wing) (2011-2017) (Post Code:2078): 2
Assistant Superintendent of Vigilance Institutions in Social Defence Department (2016-2017) (Post Code:2086): 1
(A) Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools (Men’s Wing) :
(i)A Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science; or (b) B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy with Psychology as one of the subjects of study. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who have had training in correctional work in any School of Social Work or Experience in the education of children or experience in management of Children’ s Homes especially of Juvenile delinquents; (Refer Annexure - I) and
(ii) (a) Must be atleast 160 (One hundred and sixty) centimetres in height and 79 (seventy nine) centimetres round the chest on full expiration and must have chest expansion of atleast five centimetres. (For Men) (b) Must be atleast 145 (One hundred and forty five) centimetres in height and 71 (seventy one) centimetres round the chest with an expansion of atleast two centimetres. (For Women)
(B) Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools (Women’s Wing) :
(i) A Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science; or (b) B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy with Psychology as one of the subjects of study. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who have had training in correctional work in any School of Social Work or experience in management of Children’s Homes especially of Juvenile delinquents; (Refer Annexure - I) and
(ii) Must be atleast 145 (One hundred and forty five) centimetres in height and 71 (seventy one) centimetres round the chest with an expansion of atleast two centimetres.
(C) Assistant Superintendent of Vigilance Institutions :
(i) A Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science; or
(ii) B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy with Psychology as one of the subjects of study.
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 30 years
Rs.35900-113500/- Per Month
Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
Men – 160 cms 79 cms 84 cms
Women – 145 cms 71 cms 73 cms
The applicants must satisfy the Medical Board in Tamil Nadu as to the physical fitness and capacity for active outdoor work.
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1.Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One - Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
6. One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
Tamil Nadu – 600 003.
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 15-02-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 15-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Payment of Fee: 18-03-2019
Exam Date: 21-04-2019
Official Website Career Page Click Here
Official Notification PDF Click Here
Online Application Form Click Here