TNAU Recruitment 2019 05 Accountant cum typist Posts
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University recruiting 05 candidates to fill their Accountant cum typist job in Killikulam, Vallanadu (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNAU job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TNAU. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.tnau.ac.in/.
TNAU inviting the Accountant cum typist job online applications from 10.12.2018 to 26.12.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. The detailed information on TNAU latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNAU job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNAU Accountant cum typist job 2018. For more accurate information on this TNAU job notification, check their official website http://www.tnau.ac.in/.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 05 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 05
Chief Executive Officer-01 Post
Training Coordinator-01 Post
Marketing Executive-01 Post
Accountant cum typist-01 Post
Contractual labour-01 Post
Chief Executive Officer
B.Sc. (Farm or Plant Science) and MBA/M.Sc. (Farm or Plant Science) with 3 years’ experience.
M.Sc.(Farm or Food Science and Nutrition)/M.Tech (Food Processing Engineer).
1. Preferable qualifications: Any MSc (Agri or Horti) with minimum one year experience. Desirable: Proven knowledge on Business Models and Dealing, Attracting funds from external funding agencies.
2. Role and Responsibilities: To assist CEO, Incubation coordinator and Director/ Nodal Officer in all the activities of EDII-KABIF. Attracting funds through external grants, alumnus seed money and other sources for sustaining the company. Nurturing incubatees and establishing Business Clusters and Agri-Incubation Hub in the targeted regions.
Accountant cum typist
1. Preferable qualifications: Any degree/ B. Com. Preferable with minimum one year experience. Desirable: Account administration (Bank and other financial office), Sales and Cash Book Keeping, Stock maintenance, Purchase procedure as per government norms, DTP and finance related software such as TALLY.
2. Role and Responsibilities: To assist CEO, Incubation Coordinator and Director/ Nodal Officer in all the financial activities of EDII-KABIF. Maintaining all the registers, reports and records, bill books, inventory of sales, online transactions and other financial activities of EDII-KABIF.
1. Skill in attending to Miscellaneous office duties.
2. Role and Responsibilities: Assisting all office and miscellaneous works.
Date of examination and interview will be intimated to only the shortlisted candidates.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) 05 Accountant cum typist Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Rs. 1,00,000/-
Training Coordinator – Rs. 25,000/-
Marketing Executive – Rs. 25,000/-
Accountant cum typist – Rs. 10,000/-
Contractual labour – Rs. 6,000/-
How to Apply
Apply Mode : Online
Submit a letter of application in English with Statement of Purpose (SOP), and Curriculum Vitae (with details of education, work experiences, professional skills, names and contact addresses (including phone number/fax/email) of three referees and a recent passport size photograph by e-mail to email@example.com,
On or before 26.12.2018 with the subject line of “Application for the Post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Training Coordinator, Marketing Executive, Accountant cum typist and Contractual labour under EDII-KABIF” and send one hard copy of the application along with supporting documents to
Director, EDII-KABIF & Dean Agricultural College and Research Institute
Starting Date: 10.12.2018
Last Date: 26.12.2018
Official website: http://www.tnau.ac.in/
Notification 2018: click here