IOCL Recruitment 2019 32 Non-Executive Grade IV Posts
Job notification for 32 Jr Engineering Asst IV & Jr QC Analyst IV Posts in IOCL, Haryana. Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited on or before 15 Jan 2019 for 32 vacancies. With a 33,000-plus work-force, extensive refining, distribution & marketing infrastructure and advanced R&D facilities, lndian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. With a mandate to ensure India's energy security and self-sufficiency in refining & marketing of petroleum products, lndian Oil has in the past six decades provided energy access to millions of people across the length and breadth of the country through its ever-expanding network of over 47,800 customer touch-points.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives technical vacancies in various locations of Pipelines Division as per details given below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Total: 32 posts
1. Engineering Assistant – 22 posts
2. Technical Attendant – 10 posts
Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Automobile Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
6. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
7. Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
8. Instrumentation & Control Engineering
9. Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
10. Electronics Engineering
Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 26.12.2017. Age relaxation as per rules. 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates.
1) Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical) and Engineering Assistant (T&I) shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 11900-32000.
2) Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.10500-24500.
3) Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
4) Pay scales are under revision.
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to
Dy. General Manager (Human Resources),
HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex,
Panipat, Haryana-132 140.
On or before 15 Jan 2019, along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (Qualification/Experience/Apprenticeship Certificate / Age/Caste etc.).
Notification Date 01 Jan 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 15 Jan 2019
Date of Examination 20 Jan 2019
For complete advertisement visit : https://iocl.com/download/Non-executives-in-Pipelines-Division.pdf
Also visit : https://iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
Post a Comment