CSL Recruitment 2018 120 Apprentices Posts
CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice has been initiated today by the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), Kochi – a premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India. CSL is inviting online applications to fill 120 vacancies for the post of Apprentices for one-year engagement under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 on the official website cochinshipyard.com, mhrdnats.gov.in.
Interested candidates can submit the online application form via web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) from 05.12.2018 to 20.12.2018. After the submission of the last date, the application form will be rejected by the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment board. So candidates are requested to fill the application form with the given dates which are mentioned as per the official notification where the link is given below. Before applying for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Job 2019 candidates are requested to check the below webpage.
Headquarter of CSL is located at Thevara in Kochi. The Shipyard produces products such as Platform supply vessels, Tankers, Bulk Carriers, Patrol Boats, and Driving support vehicles. Presently, more than 1500 employees are working in the Cochin Shipyard. Here in below webpage applicants can get to know the details about the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, selection process and so on. Scroll down the entire webpage to get the details about the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019.
Category-I Graduate Apprentices – 50
Category-II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 70
a. Graduate Apprentices
1. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
2. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
3. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
b. DURATION OF TRAINING: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
c. Technician Apprentices
1. A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
2. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
3. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
d. DURATION OF TRAINING: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Apart from academic qualification, the applicant must meet minimum physical standards as listed under Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof (if any).
Category-I Graduate Apprentices – Rs.10000 per month
Category-II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.8500 per month
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
1. Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action. Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
2. After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in CSL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
Address For The Job
Cochin Shipyard limited,
Perumanoor PO ,
Starting Date for Submission of Application : 05.12.2018
Last date for Submission of Application : 20.12.2018
Official Website Career Page : Click Here
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Online Application Form : Click Here