NPCIL Recruitment 2018 13 Assistant Posts
Apply for NPCIL Recruitment as Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is going to hire eligible candidates on 13 vacancies of Assistant Grade-1. Applying lines are going to be hosted @ npcilcareers.co.in from 27-11-2018 onwards. Candidates, who are interested to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment and also fulfilling the qualification conditions as according to the advt, should apply for the same. NPCIL invites Online Application for the post of 13 Assistant Grade 1 (HR), Assistant Grade 1 (F&A), Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM) Posts. NPCIL Assistant Grade Jobs Notification 2018 Released.
NPCIL invites online applications for appointment in following Assistant Grade post in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. The last date to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 is 14-12-2018. Before applying for Vacancies in NPCIL, candidates should ensure their eligibility conditions properly as after applying if there will be any mistake then candidate’s candidature would be rejected. Applicants can easily fill their application form for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page.
NPCIL Invites Applications for the Following 13 Posts
Assistant Grade - 1 (HR): (UR-4, OBC-1) - 5 posts
Assistant Grade - 1 (F&A): (UR-3, OBC-1, SC-1) - 5 posts
Assistant Grade - 1 (C&MM): (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1) - 3 posts
Assistant Grade-1(HR): A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks.
Assistant Gr. 1 (F&A): A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
Assistant Gr. 1 (C&MM): A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks
To apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Vacancies, candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 28 years as on 14-12-2018. Relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the norms.
Those, who will successfully be hired on NPCIL Jobs, will be offered an impressive and satisfying amount of salary. Along with the salary, you will also get further perks and profits as according to the rules.
Selection of candidates for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancies will be made on the basis of their performances in written exam followed by personal interview, which would be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply
Apply Mode: Online
Candidates can apply for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of authority that is npcilcareers.co.in
- Now you are required to hit on “Careers” tab available in the menu bar.
- On the next page, you will see various links but you have to select an appropriate link related to NPCIL Assistant Recruitment.
- A PDF file of NPCIL Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of NPCIL Job.
- Read all the details mentioned in the advertisement.
- Afterward go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for NPCIL Apply Online.
- Fill the NPCIL Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Starting date to apply online: 27-11-2018
Last date to apply online: 14-12-2018
Official Website: www.npcil.co.in
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here from 27.11.2018
Post a Comment