AP & Telangana High Court Recruitment 2018 26 Court Masters Personal Secretaries Posts
Combined High Court of AP & Telangana has released out a fresh job advertisement to hire contenders as court masters and personal secretaries. Candidates have to submit applications at its address. http://hc.tap.nic.in/ is the official website link provided to know more data. Apply for AP govt jobs as well as TS govt jobs before the due date mentioned in the official pdf. High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad invites offline application from eligible candidates. It is going to fill up 26 vacancies at AP & Telangana High Court. Recently it has released a recruitment advertisement for Court Masters & Personal Secretaries Posts. As per the AP high court recruitment 2018 notification, overall 26 vacancies are allotted for this post. Applicants who want to get court jobs in AP & Telangana govt can use this chance. AP & Telangana High Court recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. The last date for receipt of the application is 05.12.2018.
This engagement of recruitment is purely based on a temporary basis. Applicants must have completed graduate from recognized university. Aspirants must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on shorthand test and oral interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on AP and Telangana High court. Contenders should submit offline application only. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of AP high court upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, selection list, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Job notification for 26 Court Masters & Personal Secretaries Posts in AP & Telangana High Court, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana. Applications are invited by High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad - For the State of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana on or before 05 Dec 2018 05:00 PM for 26 vacancies.
Total Court Masters & Personal Secretary positions to be filled in AP & TS High Court is 26.
1. Must be a Graduate from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or recognized by the State or Central Act.
2. A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade in English conducted by Telangana State Board of Technical Education I A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other State which is recognised by the State Board to be equivalent to the Examination, conducted by it.
A pass in Government Technical Examination with a speed of 180 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) conducted bv the Telangana State Board of Technical Education I A.P. State Board of Technical Education or such other qualification as may be considered bv Hon'ble the Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. However, candidates who have passed 150 w .p.m. in Shorthand (English) test also can apply
In between Rs.37100-91450/- candidates will be paid monthly income.
On basis of contenders performance in the interview, they will be engaged.
How to Apply
Applying Mode: Online and Offline
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Registrar (Administration), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad- 500 066 on or before 05 Dec 2018 05:00 PM, along with Mentioned Below.
(1) Three latest passport size photographs, one photograph to be pasted on the application at the right top corner, and two other photographs to be pasted on the Hall Tickets (in duplicate). All three photographs shall be identical and must be attested by the Presiding Officer/ Controlling Officer concerned.
(2) Attested copies of academic and technical qualifications, etc., Viz. ( l) Date of Birth (S.S.C. or equivalent) Degree
(3) Typewriting Higher Grade in English
(4) Shorthand English 180 w.p.m I 150 w.p.m.
(5) Proceedings of the declaration of probation.
(6) Self addressed envelop, with postage stamps worth 30 affixed on it.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20 Nov 2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 05 Dec 2018 05:00 PM
Official Website: http://hc.tap.nic.in/
Notification & Application Form: Click Here