Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Posts
Indian Navy issued Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Notification and invites online applications from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission). Every year this recruitment is conducted twice a year, this time as well the examination is conducted by Indin navy. Desirous candidates before applying for Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2019 must thoroughly check their eligibility and should also meet the requisites so as to have their application deemed valid for the same.
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jul 2019 the vacancy detail is Nil. They didnt noted a limited seat for this, so intersted aspirants must include their presence here.
- Educational Qualification
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main)-2018 (for BE/ B.Tech Exam) with valid Rank Card.
- Age Limit
Candidate born between 02 Jan 2000 and 01 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive) can apply for the exam.
Candidate must be an unmarried male fulfilling the conditions of Nationality as per the Govt. of India.
- Height and Weight
Candidate must have a minimum height of 157 cms with compatible weight to age. But it varies as per the regions of India such as
|Tribals from Ladakh Region||155|
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions||152|
- Eye Sight
Candidate must have the minimum acceptable vision standards of 6/6, 6/9 for distant vision, correctable to 6/6 or 6/6 with glasses, and should not be color or night blind
- Permanent Body Tattoo
Candidate must not have permanent tattoos on any part of the body except on the inner side of the forearm and the reverse side of palm/back side of the hand. Certain concessions are allowed for candidates belonging to tribal communities.
ADHAAR CARD IS MUST IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR INDIAN ANVY 10+2 B.TECH CADET ENTRY.
The application form for the Indian Navy B. Tech 10+2 Entry will be available form the said date. The candidates who are interested as well as eligible for the course can apply in the stipulated time. In order to apply firstly, candidates have to register and fill the e-application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov. Earlier the candidates were provided 15 days to complete the process, Now four more days have been increased.
- IHQ of MoD (Navy) has the right to fix cut-off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2018. No further communication will be entertained under this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidate in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of tickets. Candidates will carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
SSC Interview procedure for Join Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Jul 2019 Through JEE Main 2018 is given below.
- Candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB through E-mail or SMS.
- SSB Interview will be conducted in two stages-
- Stage I– It will consist of Intelligence Test, Picture Perfection Test, and Group Discussion. Candidates who failed on stage I will not be allowed to appear in Stage II of SSB and will be sent back home same day.
- Stage II– It will consist of Psychological Testing, Group Testing, and Interview. Candidates who qualify Stage II of SSB will go through Medical Examination.
TRAINING WILL COMMENCE IN JULY 2019.
Candidates recommended by the SSBs should adhere to the said points in order to have a clear understanding for Indian Navy 2019 Cadet Entry Scheme.
- Candidates must be declared medically fit.
- Selection of candidates for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, will be based on All India Merit and number of vacancies.
- All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B. Tech Course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialization) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements.
- On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Pay Scale & Promotions
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of the mandatory course, sea time and medical condition. The PayScale and promotion criteria are given as follows:-
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of the mandatory course, sea time, and medical condition.
Allowances for a Cadet
Apart from the salary, the Navy provides the allowances as well. That depends on the post and the ares the cadets will be posted.
Various Offers By Indian Navy
- Cost to Company (CTC)
Candidates must note that the CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 83,448/- to Rs. 96,204/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance (HRA 24%/16%/08% as per the classification of cities) and Transport allowance.
- Privileges Given
Candidates applying are informed, as notified by the governing body, that in addition to the CTC mentioned above, Navy provides free medical facilities and canteen facilities for self & dependents, mess/club/sports facilities, furnished Govt. accommodation, car/housing loan at subsidised rates.
- Group Insurance & Gratuity
Insurance cover of Rs. 75 lakhs (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements
Officers are entitled to 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every year (subject to service exigencies). Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force. Officers are also entitled 40% rail concession to any place and leave travel concessions (as per extant rules) for self and dependents.
- Sports & Adventure
The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hang gliding, windsurfing etc.
How to Apply
Mode to Apply: Online
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The procedure for applying online is explained below. While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
(a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main ) 2017 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent size colour photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
(d) If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
(e) Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents, while appearing for SSB interview.
Apply Online: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Post a Comment